• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
49 49

61,047 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, greggy said:

16150132860181537560788562478479.jpg

That's a fine looking handsome tome. ^^

I'd be super happy to have any non modern bound collection-your's is gorgeous,thanks for sharing.

One day I'll be in the right place at the right time to find myself a nice example,one day...

On 2/28/2021 at 7:22 PM, dover said:

Peanuts came home to me today!! I have been on a Peanuts scavenger hunt the last 4 months and no end in sight.

Tip Top Comics 218 NM+ file copy.jpg

Tip Top Comics 219 NM file copy.jpg

Tip Top Comics 223.jpg

Good grief those are some nice copies!

All of them,I just left my three favourite covers.

That black is frigging unbelievable :cloud9:

8 hours ago, porcupine48 said:

Funny enough I had Space Jam on the toob right around when you posted this!

Hey Jimmers 

Will.probsbly be on TV a lot between now and July with the sequel featuring LeBron James coming to theaters and hbomax that month :headbang:

4 hours ago, sagii said:

Hey Jimmers 

Will.probsbly be on TV a lot between now and July with the sequel featuring LeBron James coming to theaters and hbomax that month :headbang:

I think it was HBO.

27 minutes ago, dover said:

crusty drek today

634035.jpg

634531.jpg

635435.jpg

638471.jpg

731559.jpg

922751.jpg

I sorta love that stuff-I feel bad for those lonely comics lol 

Did the cards come with the MrT comics? I have a still sealed issue one but only ever found a loose issue two,no card.If I remember right my opened first issue might have the loose card in the centerfold,if I find it in the hoard I'll let you know :insane:

If I may ask,what made you go for these?When I picked up my Cont.Comics it was from a lcs's manager that had boxes of new old stock in the basement he decided to put out for a buck,dozen for a sawbuck.I figured it was the only time I'd find such minty 'drek'