• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA is CLOSED
9 9

454 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Super Magician V3 #7

Cover loose  from  the  single  staple, there's that  damned  FC  stamp  again,   pencil  name  FC,  small corner off  lower  LH  FC,  small  stain  BC. 
Interior is tight  with  white  pages. 

Asking  $20

jkvJlNf.jpg

take

Heroic Comics 42

Small  split  with  paper loss lower  spine,  general wear  and  dogears,  tiny  tears  at staple. CF loose from  the  single  staple. Still  tight, flat, good gloss,  white pages

Asking  $15

6iRszV5.jpg

Laugh Comics 28

Flat  tight  copy  with  a  bit of  general  wear,   several  light  dogears  lower  LH  BC, good  gloss,  tight  spine  and  CF,    white  pages.

Asking  $100

QBW3HD4.jpg

Joe Palooka 8

Stamp  Boy  is  back,  this  time  with  a  double  tap,  lol 
Couple  small   stains  BC,   couple   dogears  BC,  otherwise  flat  and  tight,  offwhite - white pages.

Asking  $25

asXyQJv.jpg

Terrific  Comics 3

Small  corner off upper  LH  and lower RH  FC, Piece out  spine at  staple,   with  tape  repairs along inside  spine, couple  small  tears  upper  edge FC.  
dust  shadow  upper  edge BC  with chips out.  Cover  is  tight  through  the   tape  repair,    CF  is  barely  hanging on  to  the  single  staple. Good  gloss, 
pages  are  offwhite.  

EDIT  Oh,  did  I  mention the  L B  Cole  cover?

Asking  $400  FIRM

OP1JwPl.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Laugh Comics 30

Small  tears  at  the  single staple,    cover  is  still   attached,  but  not  firmly.     Flat  and  glossy  with   some  general  wear,  tight interior  with  white  pages

Asking  $75

4gJd2py.jpg

Adventures  Into  Weird  Worlds 3

Upper  and  lower spine  both  split  to  staples,  lower  staple  pulled,  upper staple just  hanging in  thre.   Small  chip   out of  LH edge FC,   small  
tape  pull  spot  LH  FC. Small piece out   RH  edge  FC.   Sounds like  a  bunch  of  trouble,  but  the  book  displays  very nicely,  with great  gloss, 
tight  interior,    white  pages.

I'm  asking  well  over  Guide,    don't mind keeping this one. 

Tale it for  $250  FIRM

kjZ297F.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Last  item  for  this  evening. 

Squa Tront 8

Issue of  the legendary EC  fan  magazine. Articles,  interviews,  and  artwork  by   some  of the greats,    FC  and  BC  by  Jack  Davis.

This copy  is  essentially  news stand  fresh,  with  tiny  bumps  on  the FC  corners,  and  a  faint  whiff  of  rubbing  along  the  spine  BC.
Too  big  for my  scanner,  so  RH edge  is   cropped  a  bit. 

I want  $30,  FIRM  SOLD!

GKjf2tP.jpg

Edited by catrick339

That's it,   Gang!     Let's  do  it  all  over  again  tomorrow,   I'm  shooting  for  the  same  general  schedule.  Twenty  books  early  afternoon,   twenty more  in  the  evening,

I  believe  I  can  finish my  stack  by  Tuesday  evening,   listing  comics  seems  to  me  to be  a good way  to  watch  the  election  returns  roll in.

Invoices   Wednesday  evening  if  all  goes  according  to  schedule. 

On 11/1/2018 at 5:00 PM, catrick339 said:

Patsy Walker 82

General  wear on a  tight  flat  glossy  copy, a  sprinkle  of  VERY  light  water  drops  BC.  White  pages.

Asking  $25

9ebKTGZ.jpg

:takeit:

3 hours ago, catrick339 said:

Amazing Adventures 6

Rough  reader, with plenty of  bits  gone  around  most  of the  perimeter  of  the FC,  more missing   upper  and  LH  edge  BC.  Old  tape  repairs 
along  inside  spine,  light  water   BC.  Interior is  okay,   but  light  water  stains  throughout.    

Like  I  said,   rough  reader. 

Asking  $15

3Wh5M09.jpg

:takeit:

2 hours ago, catrick339 said:

Last  item  for  this  evening. 

Squa Tront 8

Issue of  the legendary EC  fan  magazine. Articles,  interviews,  and  artwork  by   some  of the greats,    FC  and  BC  by  Jack  Davis.

This copy  is  essentially  news stand  fresh,  with  tiny  bumps  on  the FC  corners,  and  a  faint  whiff  of  rubbing  along  the  spine  BC.
Too  big  for my  scanner,  so  RH edge  is   cropped  a  bit. 

I want  $30,  FIRM

GKjf2tP.jpg

Take

On 11/2/2018 at 6:49 PM, catrick339 said:

Good  evening,   Gang!

Twenty  five   books  to  get  through  tonight  if  I  don't  fall  asleep  at  the  keyboard,   so  let's  plow.

The Brave  and  The  Bold  20

Kubert's   Viking  Prince,  yum!

This is  a  bargain  copy,   there's  an  ad  page missing  from   the  front  half  of  the book. The  two  page  break  between   chapter  one  and  chapter  two  
of  the   Silent  Knigh  story  is  long  gone.    If  that doesn't  bother you the rest  of  the book  is  flat  and  tight  with   good  gloss  and  a modest  
amount  of  general  wear,  tight  with  cream  - offwhite  pages,. 

$10  takes it home.

xzEiVFf.jpg

Take it

9 hours ago, catrick339 said:

Journey  Into Mystery 75

Old  tape  stains at   staples,   the  cellophane's long  gone. General  wear, couple  small  water  stains   FC,  a large one  upper  RH  BC. Tear  at upper staple,  but  still  attached. 
Tight  enough,  bit of  gloss left,  offwhite  pages.   A little  Kirby,  a little  Ditko,   what could  go  wrong?

Asking  $20

A48KVxV.jpg

Take it

10 hours ago, catrick339 said:

The Adventures of Rex the Wonder  Dog 30

Rex saving the kitties  from  the blazing  fire!  HERO!  Come  for  the Rex  story,   stay for Detective  Chimp!

Bit of spine roll,  chip off  lower  LH  FC, small piece out  spine  behind    lower  staple  BC, couple  light  water  stains  upper BC
Otherwise  tight  spine  and  CF,  good  gloss,  white pages. 

$25 takes it

0ijY8ud.jpg

Take it.

Squa Tront 8  is  SOLD!  

Thanks  Jim!

Advs  of  Rex  30  is  SOLD!
Brave  and  Bold 20 is  SOLD!
Journey Into Mystery 75 is  SOLD!

Thanks  elibowman!