• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2018 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up
12 12

558 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, DeadOne said:

You knocked it out of the park if I remember correctly.... Grateful Dead???

Yeah. It was an original concert poster from the show, with a ticket stub from the same show. I didn't even know he actually went to that concert either. 

20 minutes ago, DeadOne said:

You knocked it out of the park if I remember correctly.... Grateful Dead???

I remember this one too.  You were nervous Oakman, but you totally scored a major hit !!  

4 minutes ago, oakman29 said:
6 minutes ago, Senormac said:

I remember this one too.  You were nervous Oakman, but you totally scored a major hit !!  

I figured he had everything comics, so I went with his other passion. 

An excellent example to the newer boardies Dave of researching the person.....getting to know them, a little..... on some level..... and then thinking outside the box for the gift.   

8 minutes ago, Senormac said:

An excellent example to the newer boardies Dave of researching the person.....getting to know them, a little..... on some level..... and then thinking outside the box for the gift.   

Man framing a 5 foot poster was expensive. Whew...:roflmao:

Sign-up has ended. We had 66 participants this year so thanks to all. PMs will start going out tomorrow with your recipient information.

As always, if anyone needs to get in touch with me over the next few weeks for any reason, just shoot me a PM and I'll do my very best to get back to you in a timely fashion... and if you would like me to pass along a message to your recipient about packages being sent, or to your senders about packages being received, I promise to be discreet about identities.

Happy Holidays Everyone.

-HJO