Doctor X's Christmas Contest 2018 is in Motion
18 18

1,412 posts in this topic

27,666 posts
1 minute ago, DR.X said:

but, what could be more uneducational that this thread?

You DO have a point there, lol :foryou:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26,856 posts
1 minute ago, skypinkblu said:
2 minutes ago, DR.X said:

but, what could be more uneducational that this thread?

You DO have a point there, lol :foryou:

Thought we would have had more entries by now. Lots of the regulars are M.I.A. I need another beer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26,856 posts

I got stung by a Scorpion once. A big one.

giphy.gif&key=a0fdb14e54876bb7b976e6674f

Edited by DR.X

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,133 posts
2 minutes ago, DR.X said:

Thought we would have had more entries by now. Lots of the regulars are M.I.A. I need another beer.

200.gif.093d6a379bdfe48ce8a1ca4ce12447a1.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26,856 posts

Over ten thousand views and only 65 contestants so far. They must be hitting the refresh button like a Whack A Mole.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,837 posts
2 minutes ago, DR.X said:

Over ten thousand views and only 65 contestants so far. They must be hitting the refresh button like a Whack A Mole.

I know I was.... couldn't turn off the brain.... Even though you said this evening, I stuck to the thread several hours in case you changed your mind.... tomorrow will also be wowzers....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26,856 posts
2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I kn. Even though you said this evening, I stuck to the thread several hours in case you changed your mind.... tomorrow will also be wowzers....

You lost me at " this evening "

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41,033 posts
14 minutes ago, DR.X said:

Thought we would have had more entries by now. Lots of the regulars are M.I.A. I need another beer.

Time to switch to whiskey here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49,379 posts

6c962216d52006ffaf1ea304b8906077.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,837 posts
4 minutes ago, DR.X said:
7 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I kn. Even though you said this evening, I stuck to the thread several hours in case you changed your mind.... tomorrow will also be wowzers....

You lost me at " this evening "

Ya your right, you probably said this afternoon.... it was around lunch Time CST.... and it was mentioned things would get rolling this "afternoon", so from about from 2-5pm I was holding on tight... half a pack of smokes later I was happy...

Anyway thanks for all that you do for us this time of year, I always have a blast!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26,856 posts

giphy.gif&key=a8477a4fdc454ba5049e660a6e

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41,033 posts

Okay - finished off the Ninkasi Total Domination IPA with a shot of Jager, and have a 16 ounce Wild Turkey / Diet Pepsi.  And..., a big chaw of Red Man Golden.  I will soon be the Mike you expect. :martini:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26,856 posts

Batcave2.gif&key=349e56b559c66612aeee217

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41,033 posts

:banana:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41,033 posts

I must say, I'm disappointed by the lack of unconstructive discourse around this here thread. :sorry: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49,379 posts
11 minutes ago, DR.X said:

They must all be sleeping. LOL. All yours.

Pls PM me when youre abt to post next batcave signal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,278 posts
2 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I must say, I'm disappointed by the lack of unconstructive discourse around this here thread. :sorry: 

Here ya go.

donadams.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
18 18