• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2019 California Comic Con - Post your Photos
2 2

124 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, thehumantorch said:

I was just thinking I should 

does look like an awesome comic show. How many days is it? NVM found the website. 1 day show...very interesting.

Edited by Artboy99

18 hours ago, sagii said:
18 hours ago, 50YrsCollctngCmcs said:

Thanks to Oakman for taking this picture of Busted Flush and me. I had worn the Marvin the Martian T-shirt because my daughter gave it to me for Christmas. I'm not a huge fan so when I had about five to six people come up to me wanting to do their Mavin imitation it was pretty amusing. 

Terry2019MikeandFrank.jpg

Great report and your daughter has great tastes in t shirts! :headbang:

I couldn't agree more!

59 minutes ago, 50YrsCollctngCmcs said:

I bet Oakman would know as he was on a Warren rampage all day!

That was Southern California comics from San Diego. I even made mention of the possibility of actually having two together. 

I did buy a nice Vampirella #3 from them.

22 hours ago, 50YrsCollctngCmcs said:

Finally, it wasn't a big buying year for me but I did manage to find a nice and nicely priced issue of Leading Comics at Torpedo Comics. They had a nice run of these and they all disappeared. Could this underrated title be gathering steam? A bonus was the glossy full color back cover ad for the DC line.

tn_Leading8Cover.jpg

tn_Leading8Back.jpg

When the back cover outshines the front!

On 1/27/2019 at 4:30 PM, 50YrsCollctngCmcs said:

Then of course our own Scentaur! Working the A-1 booth and making the sale of Danger is our Business #1 to Busted Flush. I really thought you might offer more than cover there for a few minutes Steve when you were looking at it!!

tn_Terry2019Steve1.jpg

Hey Steve.  You always told me you were a Northwestern fan.  Thought about going and almost did but I ended up in Inglewood with a couple of other Rams buddies to give our team a hearty farewell.  Go Los Angeles Rams.  Sick of Brady and the Cheatriots.  Anyway it's Super Bowl Week.  Go Rams.