• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where’s the eBay coupons?
5 5

795 posts in this topic

All CategoriesAntiquesArtBabyBooksBusiness & IndustrialCameras & PhotoCell Phones & AccessoriesClothing, Shoes & AccessoriesCoins & Paper MoneyCollectiblesComputers/Tablets & NetworkingConsumer ElectronicsCraftsDolls & BearsDVDs & MovieseBay MotorsEntertainment MemorabiliaGift Cards & CouponsHealth & BeautyHome & GardenJewelry & WatchesMusicMusical Instruments & GearPet SuppliesPottery & GlassReal EstateSpecialty ServicesSporting GoodsSports Mem, Cards & Fan ShopStampsTickets & ExperiencesToys & HobbiesTravelVideo Games & ConsolesEverything Else
Advanced

Offer activation status

CONGRATULATIONS!

You've activated the eBay Bucks bonus offer.

Earn 10% to shop on the App, 8% everywhere else. $25 min. spend.

Expires:

Aug 6, 2019 11:59 PM PDT

Shop Now

1 minute ago, Wolverinex said:
6 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I got it too! :whee: 

First time I got it in months.   What's the maximum I can get?

you can double check the details..Minimum $25, 8% desktop, 10% app....

Not sure the max....

4 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:
7 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:
12 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I got it too! :whee: 

First time I got it in months.   What's the maximum I can get?

you can double check the details..Minimum $25, 8% desktop, 10% app....

Not sure the max....

so since it is "ebay bucks" and not a straight up coupon, the "bucks" are capped at $100 per transaction, and only $500 during ebay bucks 3 month period..... $25 dollar purchase minimum.... :foryou: 

What is the Promotion?

10% in eBay Bucks on every qualifying item of $25 or more when you buy within the latest version of the eBay Mobile App (the “Promotion”).

8% in eBay Bucks on every qualifying item of $25 or more (the “Promotion”).

Who's eligible?

Only invited, registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—the offer is not transferable.

Promotion details

The Promotion starts at 5:00AM PT on August 5, 2019 and ends at 11:59PM PT on August 6, 2019 (the “Promotion Period”). The Promotion applies to any qualifying items purchased during the Promotion Period that meet the minimum purchase requirement. You must activate the offer to qualify.

*Qualifying items exclude all items in the following categories: Classifieds; Business & Industrial, but only for Heavy Equipment within that category; Real Estate; Gift Cards & Coupons, including eBay Gift Cards, Gift Cards, and Digital Gifts within that category; Bullion within the Coins & Paper category; and all categories in Motors, except Parts & Accessories.

Rewards are capped at $100 per transaction and $500 per Earn Period. SeeeBay Bucks Terms & Conditions for other program restrictions. Purchases must be completed during the Promotion Period and paid for before the Promotion ends. eBay reserves the right to cancel, amend, or revoke the Promotion at any time.

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 8/5/2019 at 12:20 PM, lizards2 said:

I got it too!  And it seems to work on items I bought before activating (that I haven't paid for yet)!!! :banana: 

Careful I had some auction wins in my cart that I was doing combined shipping for the Ebucks activated it and checked out the day after with the app showing that I was getting x (correct) amount of bonus bucks but it never loaded into my account thankfully this was the second time and I took a screen shot and had to submit it to ebay to get a rep on the phone to give me my bonus bucks and she told me it only counts the bid date if it was in the bonus period so you would have to bid the day the promotion started, win and pay for all in the promotion time. 

take a screen shot and be prepared to call in if I were you.

16 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

lol I didn't get it this time I don't think :( I activated it last time, but I don't believe that I used it last time.....

:o I just got the email for it, make up your mind ebay :kidaround: