Greatest supervillain of all time any universe
5 5

131 posts in this topic

45,478 posts
3 hours ago, telerites said:

Rob Liefeld

^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45,478 posts
2 hours ago, Hollywood1892 said:

I didn't realise there was so many psychologists who collect comics.lol

I'm a contract killer and I collect comic books.......(shrug)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10,350 posts

Dr. Doom

joker is close. Ultron should get some respect as well.

Edited by Bird

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
148 posts

Xenu, Living Eraser, Jimmy Carter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,199 posts

The fact that no one has listed Paste Pot Pete yet is a bit disturbing to me. He is literally the only person who can duplicate Spider-Mans web formula!! :gossip: :insane: All kidding aside I would love to own this splash page!!

939993e57065562027c4b14290158a8b--jack-k

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11,982 posts
23 hours ago, oakman29 said:

Thanos has nothing on my wife , to me she's the greatest supervillain of all time.:shy:

Is she the supervillian and you the hero, or are you the supervillian and she the hero hm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45,478 posts
1 minute ago, batman_fan said:

Is she the supervillian and you the hero, or are you the supervillian and she the hero hm

We role play at different times. All depends. :roflmao:😽 meow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45,318 posts
12 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

We role play at different times. All depends. :roflmao:😽 meow. 

Wife notified.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
148 posts
4 hours ago, oakman29 said:

We role play at different times. All depends. :roflmao:😽 meow. 

Does she support your lifestyle, with the killing and all?

I mean it must be tough travelling to exotic places with pictures of random men that you've been paid to you know "dispose" of.

I'm sure you only take contracts on high profile dudes. Does she ever catch you with pics of dudes in your you know "briefcase" or in the trenchcoat beside the shotty. Or are you guys like mr and mrs Smith and work as a team?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45,478 posts
13 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Does she support your lifestyle, with the killing and all?

I mean it must be tough travelling to exotic places with pictures of random men that you've been paid to you know "dispose" of.

I'm sure you only take contracts on high profile dudes. Does she ever catch you with pics of dudes in your you know "briefcase" or in the trenchcoat beside the shotty. Or are you guys like mr and mrs Smith and work as a team?

No she's a Paralegal,  thank God . She can get me out of trouble if I do get into it.

Most of my contracts are for both Male and female, but for the most part they are usually pretty hairy. I mean maybe more so than  you might think.  As a matter of fact I had to put one to sleep today, and I had zero remorse. But I did make a nice chunk of change. I'm also kind of a serial killer too, killing probably thousands in one single day. She actually likes my profession,  you know "pays the bills"and all.

Edited by oakman29

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
148 posts
5 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

No she's a Paralegal,  thank God . She can get me out of trouble if I do get into it.

Most of my contracts are for both Male and female, but for the most part they are usually pretty hairy. I mean maybe more so than  you might think.  As a matter of fact I had to put one to sleep today, and I had zero remorse. But I did make a nice chunk of change. I'm also kind of a serial killer too, killing probably thousands in one single day.

Me too, one time I was killing thousands, I was young at the time  maybe 14, than my mom opened the door and caught me  it was a sticky situation. Oh, oops you meant something else. Uggh, now I'm embarrassed☺

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45,478 posts
5 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Me too, one time I was killing thousands, I was young at the time  maybe 14, than my mom opened the door and caught me  it was a sticky situation. Oh, oops you meant something else. Uggh, now I'm embarrassed☺

It looks like you don't believe me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
148 posts
3 hours ago, oakman29 said:

It looks like you don't believe me.

I beleive your a veterinarian.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
148 posts
2 hours ago, Mr bla bla said:

Darkseid 

A guy has a fa 9.4 forever people on ebay

153371986679 item number

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45,478 posts
30 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

I beleive your a veterinarian.

Quite the opposite.  I am an exterminator. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
5 5