• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Share The Mignola Art From Your Personal Collection
3 3

143 posts in this topic

On 2/23/2019 at 8:45 PM, Jay Olie Espy said:

I didn’t know Mike was there until I saw his photo on Anthony Snyder’s email newsletter. How was one to know he was selling art? Did he set up at a booth? Did one have to approach him?

one was not really to know that he was selling. he brought a small portfolio of sketches. no pages or covers or anything significant, just some cool sketches. he told me that he just thought he'd bring them in case anyone was interested in something. i think (A) he wasn't sure how this show would be, given that it was new, and (B) he was saving the good stuff for SDCC, where he apparently sold everything he brought. he really just wanted to check out this show and shmooze a bit, i don't think he came to sell art. 

17 hours ago, www.alexgross.com said:

one was not really to know that he was selling. he brought a small portfolio of sketches. no pages or covers or anything significant, just some cool sketches. he told me that he just thought he'd bring them in case anyone was interested in something. i think (A) he wasn't sure how this show would be, given that it was new, and (B) he was saving the good stuff for SDCC, where he apparently sold everything he brought. he really just wanted to check out this show and shmooze a bit, i don't think he came to sell art. 

Cool. Thank you for the insight. Obviously he wasn’t announced but it’s nice to hear that Mike was open to sell to anyone who approached him. It looks like he’s going to appear at the LA Art Con show soon (not to be confused with the L.A. Ultimate show).

8 hours ago, Jay Olie Espy said:

Cool. Thank you for the insight. Obviously he wasn’t announced but it’s nice to hear that Mike was open to sell to anyone who approached him. It looks like he’s going to appear at the LA Art Con show soon (not to be confused with the L.A. Ultimate show).

i heard whats his name bechera talking about what i think is this show you mention. where i can i find more info about it? 

2 minutes ago, www.alexgross.com said:

i heard whats his name bechera talking about what i think is this show you mention. where i can i find more info about it? 

LA comic art show...they list Mignola as a guest on their site but it is not on the list of his appearances on his own site.