• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do creators charge too much for signatures?
2 2

450 posts in this topic

Just now, dupont2005 said:

It’s in the corner deep enough it won’t flush out. Eye is swelling up good now

Even in corner a good long flushin should do the trick.  Oh man.  https://www.webmd.com/eye-health/foreign-body-eye-treatment

yep I'm a child, it's like when your dad yells at you, sends you to bed without dinner and the grown-ups sit around laughing............ omg the trauma ....    .    .    ...  ... .... ... 

Just now, oakman29 said:

You weren't wearing your safety glasses?

Do you think Oakman approaches a bee swarm or raccoon herd w/out proper eye pertection???  Come on guys.

1 minute ago, dupont2005 said:

I’m not afraid to meet internet people. I meet people from my lowrider groups all the time, and I act like a complete person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed in those groups B|

I'm not afraid to meet anyone. I would rather, however, that I meet them as me, and not the caricature that others who are hurt and offended make up about me. 

You wouldn't believe the amount of people who say "you know...you're not at all the person that some people say you are...you're not half bad!"

lol

I take that as a compliment.

Just now, dupont2005 said:

Took them off for half a second to see in the pump better in the pre-dawn light, and it spit up on me the moment I lowered my glasses

Ohhhhhhh say can you see?  In the dawn's early light?   NOPE

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

yep I'm a child, it's like when your dad yells at you, sends you to bed without dinner and the grown-ups sit around laughing............ omg the trauma ....    .    .    ...  ... .... ... 

We've moved on...we're talking about bees and concrete specks to the eye now. Keep up.

:makepoint:

Just now, oakman29 said:

If I was (and I am) an artist ( or at least I think I am) I would charge whatever I could get for my signature,  and give half to my favorite charity.

:gossip: Am I your favorite charity?

Just now, tv horror said:

troll_2001_03.jpg.35b2933587ae2d856bfbada9d6856dcb.jpg

:roflmao:Do you know I consider myself an illiterate person but for the last six or so pages I'm left scratching my head...Out of all the posts the only thing I understand is Trols!??????:bigsmile:

My man! 

3 minutes ago, tv horror said:

troll_2001_03.jpg.35b2933587ae2d856bfbada9d6856dcb.jpg

:roflmao:Do you know I consider myself an illiterate person but for the last six or so pages I'm left scratching my head...Out of all the posts the only thing I understand is Trols!??????:bigsmile:

I don't think you're illiterate. :D

13 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

I'm not afraid to meet anyone. I would rather, however, that I meet them as me, and not the caricature that others who are hurt and offended make up about me. 

You wouldn't believe the amount of people who say "you know...you're not at all the person that some people say you are...you're not half bad!"

lol

I take that as a compliment.

I've met RMA. I actually enjoyed talking to him. :whatthe: