• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] FINAL PRICE CUTS! CLOSING TODAY! Clearance in Three Acts
3 3

286 posts in this topic

:news: SOLD! Avengers Annual #10 FVF -- 1st appearance of Rogue, Avengers vs the New Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, Spider-Woman guest-stars, X-Men cameo, awesome Michael Golden art, Rogue steals Ms Marvel's powers permanently -- to the extent a 1981 key can be underrated, this book is it. Plus, if you're an Iron Man fan, he's absolutely kick-@ss in this story. $30 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

4 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Avengers Annual #10 FVF -- 1st appearance of Rogue, Avengers vs the New Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, Spider-Woman guest-stars, X-Men cameo, awesome Michael Golden art, Rogue steals Ms Marvel's powers permanently -- to the extent a 1981 key can be underrated, this book is it. Plus, if you're an Iron Man fan, he's absolutely kick-@ss in this story. $30 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Take

1 minute ago, Readcomix said:

Secrets magazine vol IV #5 October 1938. VG/VG- Risqué Ace Magazines publication that is clearly a forerunner of pre-code romance comics. Check out those story titles. Do I need to say it's scarce? $30

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Cool book. And ridiculous price. I’m trying to keep some collecting discipline, but it’s difficult.......

That's all I've got shot; I will rummage around and be sure I did not miss anything else best-suited for Act Two: You Might Find It, and either be back in a day or so with those, or with Act Three: coverless Golden Age (40's DC & Fawcett, some early 50's; a Jumbo and a Fight, I think, plus others.)

Thanks to all takers, lookers and conversation participaters(thumbsu

PM's always welcome :foryou:

Done for tonight, but we ain't through yet :banana:

17 hours ago, elibowman said:

Cool book. And ridiculous price. I’m trying to keep some collecting discipline, but it’s difficult.......

Thank you, Eli! It's a cool thing to enjoy. I picked it up because I noticed it was published by a romance comics publisher, so I immediately saw it as a forerunner and wanted to check it out. Now I'm passing it along. It falls under my "read and release" policy (as opposed to the black hole sub-section of my collection).

Ok Boardieland, I will make up for the brief hiatus tonight as Act Two: You Might Find It continues. Just shot about 20 books: fairly high grade Marvel silver, a half dozen pre-code crime, a couple bronze #1's and more. DC is in the mix too.  (thumbsu

Meanwhile, lots of good stuff remains available -- Avengers #8, Batman #222, Prize Frankenstein #13, a Little Annie Fanny HC 1st edition....take a look back....You Might Find It!  :devil: