• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Filter81 Sales Thread Action 7, 10, 13, AF 15, TOS 39, JiM 83, Hulk 181 + more GA/SA/BA keys
6 6

126 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, Filter81 said:

Action Comics 20 CGC 1.0 (No "S" on Superman's costume) - My pick for currently most undervalued early Action issue.. 

Great stuff! In completing my 15-63 run, I can say that number 20 was *definitely* the toughest book to acquire. 

Edited by SuperBird

Just now, Darkowl said:

Everyone here creaming their pants over these Action Comics, while I'm sitting here waiting for that Hulk 181 to pop up. lol

Heh, I respect the early Actions, but have never been a big Superman fan and have a limited budget so can't splurge on them... I'm waiting for the AF 15, even if it's only a dream for me, but who knows, maybe Filter will give me an awesome payment plan, lol  

23 minutes ago, Laita said:

Heh, I respect the early Actions, but have never been a big Superman fan and have a limited budget so can't splurge on them... I'm waiting for the AF 15, even if it's only a dream for me, but who knows, maybe Filter will give me an awesome payment plan, lol  

I'm with you. I just wanna see the TOS 39.

48 minutes ago, Laita said:

Nobody is better to work out a payment plan with than Adam.  Try him, you never know. (thumbsu 

2 hours ago, entalmighty1 said:

Nobody is better to work out a payment plan with than Adam.  Try him, you never know. (thumbsu 

Absolutely second this.  I picked up my ASM #1 from him a while back, and he couldn't have been any easier to work with. (thumbsu

17 minutes ago, Filter81 said:

Hey everyone, 

Sorry, I got off to a much later start tonight than I intended!   I'm just going to post a couple tonight (will start with anything already requested in the thread) and will have to list most of them tomorrow!  In terms of payment plans, anyone interested definitely feel free to send me a PM!  I'm always happy to try to work something out! 

First up:

Tales of Suspense 39 CGC 7.5 VF- (Original owner, from the same collection as the Actions listed earlier)  $23,000

TalesofSuspense39CGC75pic.jpg.jpg

I for some reason hoped I could afford it..

Amazing Fantasy 15 CGC 0.5 $14,500 (firm)  -  Missing page 12, comes with a loose, CGCed page 12.    I know this one is over GPA for a 0.5, but what I like about this copy is that it can be universal, qualified (married page) with a higher grade, or restored to an even higher grade.  I think it's worth more qualified or restored today than the way it sits now, but am leaving as-is to give the largest number of choices to the next owner.  

AmazingFantasy15CGC05.jpg

AmazingFantasy15CGC05b.jpg

AmazingFantasy15CGC0.5.jpg