• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How did that get in there? What's in the case?
3 3

181 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:
11 minutes ago, NoMan said:
40 minutes ago, NoMan said:

who are those babes?

i mean the girls. i was trying to edit out the photo of the insufficiently_thoughtful_person guys. 

Tightbodysuits.jpg.bdcd87dfb63c9fa2bfec4 2nd from left is Shannon Elizabeth from the American Pie Movie, the far right red head is Kevin Smith's wife...

The other 2 are familiar, but I forget exactly who they are :) 

inbetween the one with glasses who is shannon and the red head wifey Jennifer schwalbach smith, is Eliza Dushku and the blonde is Ali Larter

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS849US849&ei=5a60Xdn7K4KUtQWemJ6QCw&q=jay+and+silent+bob+strike+back+cast&oq=jay+and+silent+bob+strike+back+cast&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0l3j0i22i30l4.2560.3569..3991...0.2..0.104.467.2j3......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71j0i67.02jDqQzfEHk&ved=0ahUKEwiZguON5LrlAhUCSq0KHR6MB7IQ4dUDCAs&uact=5

36 minutes ago, NoMan said:

i mean the girls. i was trying to edit out the photo of the insufficiently_thoughtful_person guys. 

18 and over please read below...

Spoiler

They are the C.L.I.T.  Coalition for the Liberation of Itinerant Tree Dwellers if I remember correctly.  Obey the C.L.I.T.!!

Edited by Iconic1s
typo

5 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

I don't judge people by their status as part of any group, but as individuals.

I know, I KNOW! So quaint!

But you said 'silly newbs' which seemed to do just that? (shrug)

Newbs is a group.

8 minutes ago, kav said:

But you said 'silly newbs' which seemed to do just that? (shrug)

Newbs is a group.

Noobs is almost just a state of mind around here it seems, these post's were jokes, we should all line up in the theater to watch the REBOOT!

Just now, Iconic1s said:

Now if they could only grade books as fast as they can remove posts we’d be in business! :banana:

I doubt anyone "reported them" though, so you might not get a strike since it is a movie reference....

As referenced yesterday, I'm out of high speed data and was out shopping sales today at the LCS, or I may have noticed to give you a heads up like RMA was doing....

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I doubt anyone "reported them" though, so you might not get a strike since it is a movie reference....

As referenced yesterday, I'm out of high speed data and was out shopping sales today at the LCS, or I may have noticed to give you a heads up like RMA was doing....

Got a warning... zero points. I guess I’ve lived now. 

1 minute ago, Iconic1s said:

We call it street cred, around these parts.  

@Logan510

Edited by kav

Just now, Iconic1s said:
4 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

:whee: and you were around to witness it first hand lol maybe if you weren't then they may have given you a strike JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THEY DELETED THEM :insane: 

1 minute ago, kav said:
2 minutes ago, Iconic1s said:

We call it street cred, around these parts.  

skateordiecart.jpg remember when street cred was something like this?

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

:whee: and you were around to witness it first hand lol maybe if you weren't then they may have given you a strike JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THEY DELETED THEM :insane: 

So that's how it works-