• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To Slab or not to Slab ? Issue #4
4 4

535 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, mattn792 said:

The Royals are just getting warmed up, bet the house on them winning the 2019 World Series!!

Am I the only who envisions his first episode (assuming it ever drops) featuring him showing off a printout of a picture of a 9.8 #361 that he pilfered from eBay?

It's never just you when you are envisioning anything related to Swamp gas & ASM 361! 

I picture his house filled with pictures of WUDY & Carnage everywhere! lol

on a side note for me :825 Posts!!!

Edited by comics4all

1 hour ago, comics4all said:
1 hour ago, DR.X said:

I hope he sticks around to join in any future contest I might have. The participation rate would probably double with the following he has.

@DR.X Fortunately/Unfortunately Swarmi is here to stay with us like a bad case of VD!!!! :roflmao:

OMG use protection. Always use protection.

1 hour ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

I use bovada,  intertops , nitrogen sports and All my winnings go to buying books , I give good tips 

So based on the massive haul you’ve posted so far, you’ve won what, about $32 since you joined the boards?

yeah, sign me up!  :applause:

1 hour ago, mattn792 said:

So based on the massive haul you’ve posted so far, you’ve won what, about $32 since you joined the boards?

yeah, sign me up!  :applause:

Here is Swarmi with the $32 he has made in only 5 months short time!

goofy guy with money.jpe

Paging @Gem_Mint!

I actually watched a Gem Mint video just yesterday. I'd been considering picking up an omnibus and wanted to see what the binding looked like. I enjoy his vids.

Edited by F For Fake