Should I trade my 9.4 asm 361 for a raw Ms Marvel 18?
2 2

23 posts in this topic

3,502 posts
26 minutes ago, faster friends said:

I would 

You saw the corners on the ms marvel though right?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39,708 posts

Silver Snail still sells comics?   How's their selection these days? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,502 posts
19 minutes ago, THE_BEYONDER said:

Silver Snail still sells comics?   How's their selection these days? 

They got some stuff on consignment at the back,a decent selection. I got a ironman 1 there a month or so ago.

Nowadays I buy most of my stuff online, or from a friend in the city who has some really good stuff.

 Every once in awhile I pop in to see what they have,and today I noticed the Ms Marvel. I'm a little concerned about the corners otherwise I would have bought it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,502 posts
25 minutes ago, comics4all said:

Swarmi would never trade it

Well I'm not Swarmi.lol

I agree with the fact the comic is very common,and a grade of 9.4 to me is very low.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,384 posts

What book do you want more for your collection?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,356 posts
11 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Well I'm not Swarmi.lol

I agree with the fact the comic is very common,and a grade of 9.4 to me is very low.

LOL, I guess this proves you are not! 

I guess it all depends on if you think J Law is more popular than WUDY!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,502 posts
53 minutes ago, DocHoppus182 said:

What book do you want more for your collection?

I have a 9.8 ASM 361, so I could have both,I'm not sure about the corners on the Ms Marvel though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,502 posts
8 minutes ago, BigDaddy1 said:

If my copy of 361 wasn't signed by Bagley, I'd probably trade for the Ms. Marvel 18. 

You can get alot of bagley 361s on Ebay. No it's not signed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,155 posts
2 hours ago, Hollywood1892 said:

I have a 9.8 ASM 361, so I could have both,I'm not sure about the corners on the Ms Marvel though.

If I had an undercopy I could use to get something I want and it's a reasonable FMV trade, I'd get the comic I want, upgrading later if I feel the need. For these particular copies (ASM 361 & MM 18) I'd be fine "leaving some money on the table" in the trade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,502 posts
41 minutes ago, MR SigS said:

If I had an undercopy I could use to get something I want and it's a reasonable FMV trade, I'd get the comic I want, upgrading later if I feel the need. For these particular copies (ASM 361 & MM 18) I'd be fine "leaving some money on the table" in the trade.

Yes,because the ASM at this point is already graded and the MM is raw so I would be leaving some money on the table.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12,428 posts

no do not trade. Keep wudy even if you have a better one as it is a good first appearance and get a Ms Marvel 18 when you have the cash. It isn't going anywhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,502 posts
56 minutes ago, Bird said:

no do not trade. Keep wudy even if you have a better one as it is a good first appearance and get a Ms Marvel 18 when you have the cash. It isn't going anywhere.

Thanks

It's probably not going anywhere and pay day is only 4 days away

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
2 2