• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Just one book, but a nice one:) Sensation 12, Wonder Woman CGC 3.5 and relatively scarce.
2 2

8 posts in this topic

I was looking for an upgrade to this book for several years and it was pretty difficult to find. I won a 4.5 on Heritage in July and lo  and behold another copy (with a cracked case ) sells on eBay a few weeks ago. Both went for pretty much the same price, so I'm just prorating what I paid (including fees and shipping) as my asking price.

I take Paypal or personal checks/money orders.

Shipping is exactly what it costs me. I do pay for private insurance, so that's included. I will ship anywhere as long as you will pay the shipping fees. I will only ship this priority mail. I prefer shipping signature required, if you don't want to have to sign for it, let me know, but I am not responsible if it's lost.

Returns for any reason as long as you let me know within 7 days of receipt. On CGC books you pay return postage.

No list people please. 
Short time payments are possible, but you have to pay on the day you specify (or before)  or I will cancel the sale and keep 10%.

Edited by skypinkblu

The only other one I've seen around is a 7.5 on eBay where the seller (I hope it's not someone here) is on some kind of drugs,   is asking what I'd consider an overly optimistic amount.

($5,499.99 for a 7.5)

Edited by skypinkblu
clarified;)