• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Am I asking too much for this ASM collection?
1 1

131 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Buzzetta said:

Shoes, sneakers and sandals.   Originally when I listed things like that I occasionally received a notice of removal from eBay saying that my listing was prohibited.  Eventually though people started flipping their old pairs of Jordans.  Jordans are collectable so eBay could no longer make the distinction between what was valuable and used and what was well... grimy old sneakers... so they stopped taking those listings down. 

However, I never knew you could get away with listing old pairs of socks until today... lol 

Markets have opened. 

why were old shoes verboten wtf.  

Same with 9.9s and people wanting all 9.9s thinking they'll then strike it rich but um glut of 9.9s = 9.9s worth a buck.

does a frank miller letter in a comic book really raise the price of that book? Cause I gotta get it now.

How does one combat the end of run-collecting and only key-buying?       ..... yeah, you guessed it. 

Edited by NoMan

2 minutes ago, NoMan said:

does a frank miller letter in a comic book really raise the price of that book? Cause I gotta get it now.

only if its rare.

Key Collector App: where anything notable about a comic book gets it listed as a key that every up and coming flipper should definitely buy for a dollar every time they see it, post on youtube that they bought it for a dollar and you should to, get it CGC'd 9.8 in preparation for the upcoming film/tv/new costume announcement, list on ebay for $40 for six straight months while the market matures, winning!

:banana:

4 minutes ago, speedcake said:

Key Collector App: where anything notable about a comic book gets it listed as a key that every up and coming flipper should definitely buy for a dollar every time they see it, post on youtube that they bought it for a dollar and you should to, get it CGC'd 9.8 in preparation for the upcoming film/tv/new costume announcement, list on ebay for $40 for six straight months while the market matures, winning!

:banana:

First issue where spider man punches tarantula into air in 2-panel form-KEY!!!

Amazing_Spider-Man_Vol_1_233.jpg

"This comic is POPPIN', fam! It's not one panel, it's two. TWO! Look at that spine, not a single flaw. Well like one little crease there on the corner but you can barely see it. What a perfect high grade easy NM+, maybe 9.8 if you squint but I don't have $30 to send to CGC to find out but you can buy it from me on ebay and then YOU can send it in because I guarantee it will be a high grade copy! Hit those long boxes because I really think this one is going to pay for your retirement and your kid's retirement, too. Run get it no hurry!"

26 minutes ago, speedcake said:

"This comic is POPPIN', fam! It's not one panel, it's two. TWO! Look at that spine, not a single flaw. Well like one little crease there on the corner but you can barely see it. What a perfect high grade easy NM+, maybe 9.8 if you squint but I don't have $30 to send to CGC to find out but you can buy it from me on ebay and then YOU can send it in because I guarantee it will be a high grade copy! Hit those long boxes because I really think this one is going to pay for your retirement and your kid's retirement, too. Run get it no hurry!"

also #234,235,236 etc etc etc-they all have FIRSTS!!!  RARE

5 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I wonder if I can sell used comic book themed socks over in the mixed area of the boards?

you can

6 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I wonder if I can sell used comic book themed socks over in the mixed area of the boards?

i gave some walking dead socks away in the boards secret santa last year....

they were a big hit, well that and comics.... gots to have them kirby's!!

3 minutes ago, kav said:

you can

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Oh I am talking about putting up a pic of my lower legs wearing worn out rotten superhero socks and offering them for $25. 

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I can only wear knee high socks.  Pulling socks up all day drives me bat****

Edited by kav