• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in your Collection - Moderns ONLY
21 21

1,954 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Brandon Shepherd said:

This is really cool!

Thank you. I thought so as well. I spent a while chasing many of the Diamond Retailer/ Incentive / Roundtable / Meeting special issues and trades. This one is a Tie with the Spider-man #1 Torment TPB for the first one issued. Like the Raffle Edition MOS I submitted in the same batch these are actually individual issues bound under the cover . So they actually have the full covers.  Another bonus is this one now holds the Top Census. 20210303_185206.jpg.3e489ab928153150f9e034b0b5ff72ac.jpg

2 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Cover price find 

IMG_20210306_143236547.jpg

doesn't that still sell for cover price on ebay, more or less? i always buy it when i see it cheap though. i figure they will do something with it eventually. although it was optioned more than a decade ago and still nothing. 

6 minutes ago, the blob said:

doesn't that still sell for cover price on ebay, more or less? i always buy it when i see it cheap though. i figure they will do something with it eventually. although it was optioned more than a decade ago and still nothing. 

I didnt own any copies yet :shy:

There is another I may go for if I go back tomorrow, I just kind of peruse the DVD store sometimes, they had several modern iron man Newsstand...... but not Newsstand price Edition,  so I left them for another day....

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

23 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I didnt own any copies yet :shy:

There is another I may go for if I go back tomorrow, I just kind of peruse the DVD store sometimes, they had several modern iron man Newsstand...... but not Newsstand price Edition,  so I left them for another day....

I'm sorry, the way you describe your dollar box hunting I assume you have some sort of stockpile that looks like mine. But I have been doing the box diving pretty regularly since 1993, and (I'm not even counting my box diving from 1977 - 1985/6 or so when I stopped to be a teenage boy)

12 minutes ago, the blob said:

I'm sorry, the way you describe your dollar box hunting I assume you have some sort of stockpile that looks like mine. But I have been doing the box diving pretty regularly since 1993, and (I'm not even counting my box diving from 1977 - 1985/6 or so when I stopped to be a teenage boy)

Oh no worries and no problem. 

Lol I'm trying to learn for sure, also trying to avoid mistakes so that I don't end up with shorts or longs all around the room. I was late to this party for sure, but ya, if I can find a few that are cover or less I'm happy.  :)

But mostly, I've had some wins lately, and running off that high while they're at cgc, I'm showing the usual mediocre stock that can still lift spirits hunting today :wishluck:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

1 hour ago, The Man Without Beer said:

Picked these up in a 2 for 1 today. 1st 9.8 slabs in my collection as well. Love GR and the colors on these covers.

Screenshot_20210308-102913_eBay.jpg

I want them lol

That's a pretty cool cover :x

Hope you enjoy!

Vampire the Masquerade, David Mack variants.  I dabbled in the role playing game back in my younger days and really loved The World of Darkness that was established.  The source material was always fun to read so picking up the series was an easy decision.  Picking up these gorgeous David Mack variants was a no brainer.

image0.thumb.jpeg.d2b4b827bea00b4be8c8d63b5bd21c3a.jpeg

image1.thumb.jpeg.149b7ee55834c3772afbc771d4bc32ab.jpeg