• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lord almighty there have been some killer sales threads recently!!

15 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, romanheart said:

If I purchased even one of the books in the thread, I think it would break me... and my wife would probably divorce me.

ya i'm broke too lol 

talk about tempting on cheaper items though (thumbsu 

32 minutes ago, romanheart said:

Lord almighty there have been some killer sales threads recently!!

As a Silver/Bronze collector, I would disagree.  It's pretty much been a desert.

45 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

There were some sexy rare Richie Rich comics this week.

Yeah - that was a nice offering!  (thumbsu

Depends what you are looking for... I might venture into the FS area... take myself a looksee... I have not bought anything "interesting" in awhile.

50 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Depends what you are looking for... I might venture into the FS area... take myself a looksee... I have not bought anything "interesting" in awhile.

Nah... I will continue to save... 

2 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Nah... I will continue to save... 

Keep ignoring me Buzz and see what happens. :taptaptap:

6 hours ago, romanheart said:

I don't think I have seen so many high priced high grade books on the boards like I have in the last couple of months.

I make a point of not looking at those threads anymore. 

On a limited budget and with a poor exchange rate, quickly frustrating, depressing and quite futile.

Edited by Ken Aldred

9 hours ago, lizards2 said:

As a Silver/Bronze collector, I would disagree.  It's pretty much been a desert.

The "usual suspects" keys from silver/bronze have been available, but I would agree that the wow factor has mostly been in GA selections, not just high grade books but ones tough to find in most any grade too. That said, I agree that if ours looking for a thread with a broad swath of silver/bronze offerings, we're due for one of those. Not sure about copper etc as I haven't looked.