• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] [CLOSED] Closing Today! You Might Find It!
2 2

248 posts in this topic

Youthful Romances #6 (Ribage 1953) VG+ due to small piece missing top back cover. Presents F+ to FVF from front. Ray McClelland cover.

One on census, a CGC 4.0 that sold on eBay Oct 8 by Gary Dolgoff for $150. Looking at that photo, this should top it.

Let's account for eBay fees and stabbing costs -- $125

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Okay gang, that is everything that is going to be posted to this thread. Remember, anything remaining on the first 7 pages is 15% off; pages 8-12 contain stuff posted most recently, including some tough GA so I am not going to apply a straight discount across those pages. You can always PM about specific books if you think the straight take price is off. 

I'll probably leave this up until sometime Thursday, but I may start to send wrap-up PM's sooner. For those that are interested, I will probably open a Copper/Modern thread this weekend consisting of books from a 1,300-book modern collection I just bought a week or so ago. If you're not interested, please just settle up and I'll get your books to you. If you're interested and wanting to combine shipping, just let me know via PM when I send the wrap-up invoice PM from this thread.

This modern collection has a lot of sets/lots and many variants, though none of the super-expensive ones. There will be a few copper stragglers too, but very few.  There are a lot of independents, many of which I will at least sample if not read entirely before listing (the reason I bought it -- read and release), so I will start with meat and potatoes modern marvel and DC lots/sets (Venom titles, Deadpool titles, Carnage, Old Man Logan, Batman Metal, Doomsday Clock, Hellblazer and any Sandman titles, etc) along with any single-book keys/variants. I will then add independents as I work my way through them (Black Monday Murders, American Gods, Stabbity Bunny, House of Penance, Redneck, Archangel, etc). Hopefully that helps you decide if you want to hang out for it.

Again, I'll close this one Thursday but takers may get a PM sooner. Thanks to everyone who took, looked and commented in this thread; Happy New Year to all! (thumbsu