• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2019 Holiday Raffle Mystery Box Reveal Thread
1 1

97 posts in this topic

On 1/25/2020 at 6:41 AM, comicdonna said:

I've been enjoying my mystery box for a few weeks now.  This was posted in the raffle thread but, will share it here, too.

Hawaii Goodies 002.JPG

Hawaii Goodies 003.JPG

Hawaii Goodies 004.JPG

Hawaii Goodies 005.JPG

Hawaii Goodies 006.JPG

So jealous over here. I once spent a week in Hawaii and been longing to go back ever since, and this picture sums up part of the reason why

23 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Bringing this thread back in a big way, thanks to a boardie with a big heart ... A very public thank you goes out to @miraclemet (worship) (worship) (worship)

I selected his Funko Pop mystery box only to find out a couple days later (via PM) that MM planned to tailor it! He asked me several thoughtful questions about my interests and came back with a generous box that reflected them! In answer to him, I explained that I was new to Funkos and that the Defenders series was a childhood favorite -- lo and behold, the big 3 original Defenders are the centerpiece of a cool assortment, and Nighthawk joins the team via a surprise Marvel Legends piece! Too cool; thank you SO much, Charlie! (thumbsu

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Dude,  those are sweet.  Congrats and thanks for sharing!!!

35 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Bringing this thread back in a big way, thanks to a boardie with a big heart ... A very public thank you goes out to @miraclemet (worship) (worship) (worship)

I selected his Funko Pop mystery box only to find out a couple days later (via PM) that MM planned to tailor it! He asked me several thoughtful questions about my interests and came back with a generous box that reflected them! In answer to him, I explained that I was new to Funkos and that the Defenders series was a childhood favorite -- lo and behold, the big 3 original Defenders are the centerpiece of a cool assortment, and Nighthawk joins the team via a surprise Marvel Legends piece! Too cool; thank you SO much, Charlie! (thumbsu

image.jpeg

I'm glad they made it! I spent a few works working with a guy who makes custom Funko boxes to try and get a custom Defenders box for the three pops, but after a few failed attempts I gave up (something to look forward to for the 2020 raffle maybe?!) and just packed as many fun pops into the box as possible!

Enjoy em!

2 minutes ago, miraclemet said:

I'm glad they made it! I spent a few works working with a guy who makes custom Funko boxes to try and get a custom Defenders box for the three pops, but after a few failed attempts I gave up (something to look forward to for the 2020 raffle maybe?!) and just packed as many fun pops into the box as possible!

Enjoy em!

I appreciate that intent as well as the generous gift I received! You were too kind; thank you sir!