• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

“I will destroy them” Dylans Universe calls out CGC on IG
11 11

1,073 posts in this topic

I'm not a CGC cheerleader, they can and do make lots of mistakes. But that being said, I wouldn't trust this kid any farther than I could throw him. And where is he getting the $60k figure? If the books were that brittle, what would there max grade have been, anyway? OH well, not my circus, not my monkeys. 

3 minutes ago, F For Fake said:

I'm not a CGC cheerleader, they can and do make lots of mistakes. But that being said, I wouldn't trust this kid any farther than I could throw him. And where is he getting the $60k figure? If the books were that brittle, what would there max grade have been, anyway? OH well, not my circus, not my monkeys. 

download.jpg

2 minutes ago, DocHoppus182 said:

Funny how he keeps deleting posts that ask legitimate questions or question him at all.  I can’t even see any of Nerdy Girl’s posts that were posted here.  Real piece of work.  This kid is something else and the something isn’t good.

I said before in the other thread that this guy reminds me so much of a big British dealer who has very questionable practices and will not tolerate any kind of criticism or questioning. He was basically run out of town on these boards for thinking he could get away with it here. It's like these two were separated at birth.

7 minutes ago, DocHoppus182 said:

Funny how he keeps deleting posts that ask legitimate questions or question him at all.  I can’t even see any of Nerdy Girl’s posts that were posted here.  Real piece of work.  This kid is something else and the something isn’t good.

Go to Nerdygirls IG 

He gets court martialed there

Edited by Hollywood1892

Did anyone notice that the Giggle Comics 3 that sold last month got relisted and sold 3 days ago?  As we know, he called the original listing an 8.0.  The second one (sold on 9/6) he calls FN/VF in the listing title but in the description calls it 7.5.  

This kid doesn’t know if he’s coming or going.

13 minutes ago, DocHoppus182 said:

Did anyone notice that the Giggle Comics 3 that sold last month got relisted and sold 3 days ago?  As we know, he called the original listing an 8.0.  The second one (sold on 9/6) he calls FN/VF in the listing title but in the description calls it 7.5.  

So it appears even Dylan can't agree with Dylan's grading. :facepalm:

14 minutes ago, DocHoppus182 said:

This kid doesn’t know if he’s coming or going.

Maybe I’m misinterpreting, but does that mean he bought his own book? Or someone bought it — fully knowing the grade was wrong — and then returned it?

If true, karma. The fact he’s calling for his brothers in arms (comic book community) to rally to his aid and bombard CGC reps with disgust over his “misfortune” is comical. He was screwing over those very people just weeks prior...

Edited by Callaway29