• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DON'S COLLECTION GOING UP FOR SALE, YEAR ONE. RECAP ON PAGE 688.
23 23

13,783 posts in this topic

all invoices have been sent. Four have already been mailed @The Comic Source @Ant-Man @bb8 @damJadler with tracking, will get more out tomorrow. You two Canada guys will get yours mailed out Wednesday :foryou: by my wife she should be off work and she will take care of those for me

16 hours ago, Azkaban said:

all invoices have been sent. Four have already been mailed @The Comic Source @Ant-Man @bb8 @damJadler with tracking, will get more out tomorrow. You two Canada guys will get yours mailed out Wednesday :foryou: by my wife she should be off work and she will take care of those for me

I can't believe I can still say this in today's day and age but my check is quite literally in the mail :-)

Edited by Jginsberg79
spelling

@Gsims718 yours went out today, should get @electricprune , @FlyingDonut, @BuscemasAvengers and @aardvark88 out tomorrow :gossip:

@electricprune @FlyingDonut @BuscemasAvengers @aardvark88 went out today, will try and get three more out tomorrow :ohnoez:

2 hours ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

So ... New books being posted this Sunday? hm :wishluck:

hopefully will start back next Sunday if everything goes well :wishluck:

all books have been sent only three guys left :gossip: will start taking pics and start this back up Sunday, I'll let you know what time. Stopped and grabbed more boxes last night. Will have Avengers, Astonishing Tales, X-Men up to 141 before it changes to Uncanny, those will be at another time and since these have all been Marvel grabbed some of his earlier World's Finest for the DC guys since I haven't done any DC yet not all the World's Finest but the earlier ones he had. Also looked under G and found his Giant Size Spider Man so will have those also

Edited by Azkaban

1 minute ago, Azkaban said:

all books have been sent but two :gossip: will start taking pics and start this back up Sunday, I'll let you know what time. Stopped and grabbed more boxes last night. Will have Avengers, Astonishing Tales, X-Men up to 141 before it changes to Uncanny, those will be at another time and since these have all been Marvel grabbed some of his earlier World's Finest for the DC guys since I haven't done any DC yet not all the World's Finest but the earlier ones he had. Also looked under G and found his Giant Size Spider Man so will have those also

I hear DC guys are cool (thumbsu

20 minutes ago, Azkaban said:

all books have been sent but two :gossip: will start taking pics and start this back up Sunday, I'll let you know what time. Stopped and grabbed more boxes last night. Will have Avengers, Astonishing Tales, X-Men up to 141 before it changes to Uncanny, those will be at another time and since these have all been Marvel grabbed some of his earlier World's Finest for the DC guys since I haven't done any DC yet not all the World's Finest but the earlier ones he had. Also looked under G and found his Giant Size Spider Man so will have those also

Sounds good!