• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Marvel Mystery #35 - CGC 3.5 - OW/W - $975 - Timely 1942
1 1

24 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Mike Bromberg said:

Marvel Mystery #35 - CGC 3.5 - OW/W - $975 - Timely 1942

Paypal is best. Ship to United States only. No returns.
Shipping is $15.50 Priority Mail + I'll toss in some insurance. (Also cool freebies!)
Due to the virus, I can only ship Mondays.
More pics if you want - just let me know.
Been selling on eBay since 1998 (comicsbymike) and at shows going back to 1986, collecting since age 6 (1974). I'm a good guy, you'll be happy.

Marvel Mystery #35 CGC 3.5.jpg

Marvel Mystery #35 CGC 3.5 back.jpg

Marvel Mystery #35 CGC 3.5 label.jpg

One of the commandos read this comic on the landing craft it appears? This is one nice comic book!

5 minutes ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

Man, Josh, you always seem just to miss by ... seconds!! Best of luck next time on an equally stellar book ...

I overthink stuff too much and try to negotiate. Missed an All Select 9 last week for the same reason. It works in Silver but seems to fail in Golden Age. I think I just really need to adjust. I also just need to whine less. Also working on it.

Edited by Jginsberg79
added truthes

1 hour ago, Jginsberg79 said:

I overthink stuff too much and try to negotiate. Missed an All Select 9 last week for the same reason. It works in Silver but seems to fail in Golden Age. I think I just really need to adjust. I also just need to whine less. Also working on it.

Us Golden Age collectors are vicious and quick on the takes

Just now, Mike Bromberg said:

I only have three copies of All Select #4 and two copies of #6, so I don't really have any to share. Hahahahaha

(All of #4 are Qualified to one extent or other, but one of my all-time fave covers!

I notice you didn't mention Action Comics (I'm just kidding). Feel free to mark as closed!