[CLOSED] LAST CALL! PRICE CUTS! You Might Find It!
7 7

429 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

^^ Peanuts lot goes to Jginsberg79! Thanks Josh! :headbang: (the kiddos my @ ss .. they're too young to read!) 

They love snoopy and love being read too! Trust me I'm waiting for you to pull an x-men 3 or action comics 48 out of your @rse so I can give you all the monies!

Okay, that's all I've got for tonight...but...we are less than halfway there! Buy more bourbon, we'll be back at it sometime this weekend! Soon as I figure out when I can do another round, I'll post a heads-up. Thanks everyone; hope its been fun tonight too! (thumbsu

1 hour ago, Readcomix said:

Wonder Woman #71 VG+ $150

Holding it back for that small piece out of lower back cover....does a 50's DC get enough of a curve to get into the 5's like this? Presents there from the front.

image.jpeg

No, they don't get a curve, at least not for an issue like that. I'd wouldn't be surprised if it came back as simply a 4.

37 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

New Gods #7 VGFN 1st Steppenwolf... Remember when this book was hot for like half a cup of coffee???

I don't remember, I was probably out getting milk when that happened.

9 hours ago, Readcomix said:

Lois Lane #54 NM- at least; sweet copy $60

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

take

9 hours ago, Readcomix said:

New Gods #7 VGFN 1st Steppenwolf... Remember when this book was hot for like half a cup of coffee???

It sure was a magic carpet ride for a while.

Spoiler

lol Sorry  

Edited by Jeffro.