• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2020 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up
9 9

416 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, BMoreLauren said:

Rich, did you send that person beer? That box is suspiciously beer case shaped. ;) (I'm kidding, I have no idea what it is.)

@Rich_Henn already got me that beer last year in Baltimore..... Thanks Bud :tink: Who would have thought that one would have been my last Con in over a year. :frown:

Edited by Ron C.

1 minute ago, DocHoppus182 said:

Whitman’s is the jam.  2020 is pretty much a giant mixed box of all you can eat horse apples.

Whitman's is amazing, until you misplace the guide and end up eating the coconut nastiness. lol

1 hour ago, wombat said:

I see ones this like every year and think I should have included a note. I'll do that next year. And then every year I mail it out and don't even remember to say who it was from. 

it wouldnt be the CGC secret santa reveal thread without some "whoever this is from thanks" and "that's me!" posts...

1 hour ago, miraclemet said:
3 hours ago, wombat said:

I see ones this like every year and think I should have included a note. I'll do that next year. And then every year I mail it out and don't even remember to say who it was from. 

it wouldnt be the CGC secret santa reveal thread without some "whoever this is from thanks" and "that's me!" posts...

Wait, we were supposed to put who it was from?  DOH!

Just kidding, mine had a tag that said it was from Secret Satan..... :devil:

4 hours ago, wombat said:

Me too. I've gotta do this next year. At least I put a card in there this time.🤣