• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Flash Sales Up! Closing After Lunch! Recap on Page 11! Let's Pour Some Bourbon and See What Happens....
4 4

228 posts in this topic

Five... Simple.... :rulez:

1) 1st :takeit:wins; tie/indeterminate goes to the thread

2) Payment is Check/Money Order. I don't like e-places other than right here on these boards :cloud9:

3) Shipping: USPS Priority Flat Rate ($8 for as many as I can fit in a flip n ship mailer in a Legal Envelope; $15 for medium box beyond that)

4) Don't be listy (tsk) including the little one in my head

5) Returns: Sure, just notify me within three days and get it back to me in the same shape on your dime.

Kudos thread is linked under my avatar.

Edited by Readcomix

Okay, the boards have been on fire of late IMO with many great boardies offering some pretty awesome and diverse material. It's hard to go someplace we haven't been lately, comics-wise. But I will someplace we haven't been of late....

Fairly high-grade to high-grade early bronze Two-Gun Kids :banana: ...most of these have 1 to 6 copies on the census; granted all high-ish grade. One of them, 115, is not represented at all. I tried to find comps, but there's not a lot out there. Ebay had virtually no comparable copies; Heritage sold one, a 9.8 #109 in 2019 for just over $100. So I applied the following approach: pored over those listings and sales for an hour or so, poured some bourbon, and pulled what seemed like logical, fair prices out of my @zz.