Dale Roberts Comics 2020 Holiday Sales thread! RECAP with markdowns on Page 1, 174! Thread closes on Weds.
29 29

3,510 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, danchoi03 said:

where is my invoice?

With the rapid fire takes the time stamps got funky.  Sometimes you have to refresh the page to see if you actually won.

I think it was to much action for the boards to handle smoothly. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KCOComics said:

With the rapid fire takes the time stamps got funky.  Sometimes you have to refresh the page to see if you actually won.

I think it was to much action for the boards to handle smoothly. 

yep multiple books I thought I finished 2nd on in Dale's threads over the years have ended up being wins when the board is refreshed properly. Sometimes its the other way. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, speedcake said:

yep multiple books I thought I finished 2nd on in Dale's threads over the years have ended up being wins when the board is refreshed properly. Sometimes its the other way. 

Agreed - I was pleasantly surprised to pick up a couple books I thought I missed. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

It worked both ways for me. I thought I lost a few books because it showed others posting "Take" before me. Later I looked and I was the winner. And of course I saw my name as the the 1st Take on a few others but that changed later on.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I also had the second/first thing happen once at least. 

I want to thank Dale for the books I did get! :golfclap: I am newly after Steranko covers and was able to get 2 among my 10 buys. :luhv:

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bird said:

I also had the second/first thing happen once at least. 

I want to thank Dale for the books I did get! :golfclap: I am newly after Steranko covers and was able to get 2 among my 10 buys. :luhv:

Agree on thanking Dale. 

I can't imagine all the work it takes to do this every year!  Just to sell books at a lower price to us then he would otherwise get on his own site. 

It's an event I look forward to every year.  The books are always fantastic, it's fun, great deals, great variety and Dale pulls it all together! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Dale Roberts said:

I'm sorry, there were 2 claims in front of yours.

Hmm. I check page 163 -164 I didn't see anyone claimed Iron man # 1 except me.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
29 29