• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dr.X's Christmas Contest 2020 is in motion?
12 12

1,285 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, DR.X said:

The Rules ----------------------- read this dorks -------

1. You get "one " guess ( read rule #1 ) at the four main prizes. Take your time to figure up a lousy answer. No changing guess's.

2. Numbers & names are entered onto a list as we go.

3. Closest people to the actual number weather higher or lower are the winners.

4. If your on a list stay there and cry.

5. Anyone can win the four main prizes, or a raffle prize if one shows up, or a cash prize if out of the U.S.A.

All other prizes are for U.S. residents only. Shipping is just outrageous but here's for those out of the U.S.

:bump:If you hit one of the 4 main prizes and you are a non U.S. resident, I will Paypal you $30.00 in Christmas cash as the rest of the prizes go out. I'll just save the book for another time, or contest. Shipping rates are ridiculous up in to Canada or overseas, but I still want everyone to have a chance to win something.

This way you can buy what you like, and save me $25/30 in shipping fees. Trying to make it easier on me, and you. LOL

6. Shipping is on me in the U.S.A. Prizes are mailed out after the holidays, and tracking numbers will show up here, unless I'm off on a secret mission or face down drunk in a strip club.

7. One alternate prize per person. This includes Mystery, Bonus, or Daily Doubles. Please don't post for another one screwing around because then I have to reset for the prize and it mess's things up. It also might stop someone who really wants that prize from posting for it. Be courteous.

8. Please don't disrupt our sheets by posting crazy numbers either, and don't post for a prize and then want to give it to someone else. Let's have some fun in here for a few days.

9. Someone give Wolverine X a tranquilizer. We know how he goes off the rails at contest time. :banana:

:news:CONTEST ENDS Sunday Night the 20th at 6 Central Time. 

Don't worry, I slipped a couple of tranqs in @Wolverinex's Thermos before he went off to work tonight...

8 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

Son, I  will still crush this even with the tranqs.  

Hide contents

actuallly, I won't.  Actually pretty busy this weekend and will be on my phone.  

I have no doubt that you will crush it, my friend! 

You always win a prize every year & I'm always like 4 :takeit:behind! doh!