• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Movie or tv show you should watch at least once
3 3

951 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, vheflin said:

Steve McQueen double feature

bullitt.jpg.8d4098189b22455fd75fe2bc9403f951.jpg

crown.thumb.jpg.f82fd1453ab244cab757ab25d0b1226a.jpg

Still the best car chase of all time , people will argue “ the French connection ( same actor in other car )” but this was a Shelby mustang vs a Dodge Charger .... and NO , fast and the furious #’s 1-58 doesn’t count 

37 minutes ago, Bird said:

Bette Midler and not this one! You should be ashamed of yourself.

MV5BZGNiM2I2YTMtMjEwOS00ZjYyLTliZmMtN2E2

Oh I would have eventually made my way to it. Trying to over run the thread. There are still thousands upon thousands of movies in my head still worth mentioning, but definitely want others to share as that way maybe I missed or haven't seen some. Bette has many great films she was in. 220px-Beaches_-_poster.jpg.68bcb0b1927dbb4f9737a3ecf3b9cf42.jpg

5 minutes ago, Old_Man_Adam said:

Still the best car chase of all time , people will argue “ the French connection ( same actor in other car )” but this was a Shelby mustang vs a Dodge Charger .... and NO , fast and the furious #’s 1-58 doesn’t count 

I realized when he posted this that I left this one out when I said French Connection and 7-Ups had greatest chase scenes.

good call.

45 minutes ago, vheflin said:

Memorable closing scene and Arthurian legend double feature

sword.thumb.jpg.778fe87961821ce5d831a5bb4086bf63.jpg

Get me started and I bet I can still recite the spell of making!

Patrick Stewart is one of the knights, probably the first time I saw his work. I don't see his name up there on the poster though so thought I would mention it to increase the geek factor

5 minutes ago, Bird said:

Get me started and I bet I can still recite the spell of making!

Patrick Stewart is one of the knights, probably the first time I saw his work. I don't see his name up there on the poster though so thought I would mention it to increase the geek factor

Here is a Patrick Stewart spell of making. Sir-Patrick-Stewart.jpg.4e2c2060c3b950d679242043f9492ee0.jpg

Promoting his show Blunt Talk. MV5BMTUxNTE5NTMyMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODQwMzYyMDI@._V1_.thumb.jpg.4b7740e3d313a5aef673795e37386903.jpg

7 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Here is a Patrick Stewart spell of making. Sir-Patrick-Stewart.jpg.4e2c2060c3b950d679242043f9492ee0.jpg

Promoting his show Blunt Talk. MV5BMTUxNTE5NTMyMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODQwMzYyMDI@._V1_.thumb.jpg.4b7740e3d313a5aef673795e37386903.jpg

He is a GREAT actor. Wifey and I saw his one man A Christmas Carol waaaaay back in the day on Broadway, stellar.

If you want to see another side of Patrick Stewart (meaning his backside!) watch this one

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjILejqjo3LsR50AZjHgL

1 minute ago, Bird said:

He is a GREAT actor. Wifey and I saw his one man A Christmas Carol waaaaay back in the day on Broadway, stellar.

If you want to see another side of Patrick Stewart (meaning his backside!) watch this one

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjILejqjo3LsR50AZjHgL

I bet that was a stellar show! 

As for Jeffrey.  :roflmao: