• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Last post...
3 3

161 posts in this topic

Anyone know if she ever got money out of Cupcake?  Or if all those steroids finally took their toll on him?  I mean physically, just from the smattering of his past posts that I've seen its clear he's been a mental case from the get go.  24/7/365 'roid rage.

41 minutes ago, mattn792 said:

Anyone know if she ever got money out of Cupcake?  Or if all those steroids finally took their toll on him?  I mean physically, just from the smattering of his past posts that I've seen its clear he's been a mental case from the get go.  24/7/365 'roid rage.

I read a post in here not too long ago (although I don't know how old the post was), and if I recall correctly, not much ever came of the lawsuit.  Apparently the kid "aged out" as things slowly progressed through the court system, so I guess that ended it. (shrug)

I tried to find the post using the search function in here, but about the only thing the search function in here tells me is how bad the search function in here sucks.  i mean it sucks.  No really.....it sucks!

P.S.  The search function in here sucks.

13 minutes ago, Domo Arigato said:

I read a post in here not too long ago (although I don't know how old the post was), and if I recall correctly, not much ever came of the lawsuit.  Apparently the kid "aged out" as things slowly progressed through the court system, so I guess that ended it. (shrug)

I tried to find the post using the search function in here, but about the only thing the search function in here tells me is how bad the search function in here sucks.  i mean it sucks.  No really.....it sucks!

True story!  Your efforts are appreciated though.

1 hour ago, Domo Arigato said:

Forum search function is for chumps.  Merely google 'cgc' and the topic you are looking for and voila:

ugh --- these old threads are killing my day. Am I correct to assume that the screen name of "danimal" was actually Danny Dupcak? The same who was defending his buddy Matt (mt100-something something) back on that other ridiculously long thread that involved Yannis and bat-man?

Is there no end to this? I need to stop falling for these old links and turd-like threads that are resurfacing lately.

5 minutes ago, 01TheDude said:

ugh --- these old threads are killing my day. Am I correct to assume that the screen name of "danimal" was actually Danny Dupcak? The same who was defending his buddy Matt (mt100-something something) back on that other ridiculously long thread that involved Yannis and bat-man?

Is there no end to this? I need to stop falling for these old links and turd-like threads that are resurfacing lately.

This is an insight to board history.  This should be celebrated. 

14 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

This is an insight to board history.  This should be celebrated. 

This is a case of "Doc it hurts when I do this"   "Dont do that"

17 minutes ago, kav said:

This is a case of "Doc it hurts when I do this"   "Dont do that"

hm but what do you do when you want to do that..???

29 minutes ago, Mystafo said:

My goodness, that thread is marvelous.  That was one enjoyable read! lol 

Ps. I keep having to check myself from liking some of these ancient posts!  You guys don't be too surprised if ya'll see a random like or laugh smiley!

Why?

I have no problem liking ancient posts. lol Makes it more fun when the the original poster who is still active today sees, "Buzzetta reacted to a post in ... "  Then they are taken back in time ten - fifteen years. 

1 hour ago, 01TheDude said:

Am I correct to assume that the screen name of "danimal" was actually Danny Dupcak? The same who was defending his buddy Matt (mt100-something something) back on that other ridiculously long thread that involved Yannis and bat-man?

No, danimal ≠ Dupcak.   Is this thread, Dupcak was BlackShotzy. 

1 minute ago, Buzzetta said:

Why?

I have no problem liking ancient posts. lol Makes it more fun when the the original poster who is still active today sees, "Buzzetta reacted to a post in ... "  Then they are taken back in time ten - fifteen years. 

Good point, I guess I just can't shake the fear of the dreaded dead post resurrection chastising, lol

On 6/20/2003 at 4:14 PM, lighthouse said:

Just a word of friendly advice... I wouldn't wear that mask when you're out trying to pick up chicks...

Although it will probably come in handy the next time you decide to [!@#%^&^] someone over on a comic deal...

hm

5 hours ago, kav said:
6 hours ago, Domo Arigato said:

Forum search function is for chumps.  Merely google 'cgc' and the topic you are looking for and voila:

The post I was searching for wasn't in that thread.  Often times, a post I'm looking for isn't in a topic that pertains to the post I want to find.  This wouldn't be an issue if the search function in here worked as it's supposed to.  it doesn't.  The search function in here needs to not suck.  Unfortunately, it sucks.