• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,445 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, OdinsSecrets said:

Was eyeing that auction but I couldn't tell from the picture if the book was bent or not. Looks pretty with better pics, nice pickup (thumbsu

I actually thought/hoped it was better grade wise. Colors on cover and inside are great.  But staple is rusty, kind of a crush on upper left of spine and there is some spot staining inside pages bottom.  I'd say 4.0 - 4.5? 

8 hours ago, Tri-ColorBrian said:

Finally found a decent copy of this too...but it isn't a sexual innuendo cover...just a darn hard book to find in nice shape...

38050910531_50ed7cc458_c.jpg

That it is.  I was happy to pick up this one recently.  The Ghost Breaker issues of SSC are all pretty tough.

SSpC_126_WM_zpszh0y6lfs.JPG

4 minutes ago, Tri-ColorBrian said:

Thanks.  I usually don't pick up WFs anymore, but a couple good deals presented themselves recently so I did...I was surprised that there were no other bidders for this book.  Either it isn't very desirable, or nobody was looking... lol

Or Gator already has a copy!

3 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

I saw these at the Akron comic con today and got a couple. Very very cool and reasonable. 

I’m going to send them images of my favorite covers and they’re going to do them. 

BF1985F0-9E3B-47A3-BF61-7089C2880908.jpeg

0CC79A2E-5F18-427F-AD93-BADC88B4BC21.jpeg

5A2A356D-3777-4CCC-8A9B-8E95E0ACA353.jpeg

I'll take a set of whatever your making!

Edited by ThothAmon