Jim Corrigan's feedback thread
1 1

22 posts in this topic

864 posts

The people on this board have been super helpful and friendly helping me get started selling a few books out of my thirty-year collection. Thanks for your consideration.

1,055 posts

I am happy to post a Kudo for sussexagent (Jim).

I bought ten raw Mage comics from him and the transaction was great. His packaging was excellent and grading was spot on.

I would buy from him again!

Edited by DWL

29,548 posts

Bought a gorgeous Batman #49 from Jim. Immediate shipping and very well packaged. :applause:

9,180 posts

Bought Avengers #7 and #8 from Jim through a PM deal. Fantastic communication and very pleasant to deal with. Thee books got to me safe, sound and speedy fast. Just as described, too. Very generous boardie, and I highly recommend his business :applause:

Looking forward to our next transaction :popcorn:

SS

Edited by Sulphur Server

3,119 posts

Purchased several books from Jim that were accurately graded and well packed. Highly recommend Jim's sales threads. (thumbs u

4,569 posts

got some great Hawkmans, a Subby, and a gorgeous 9.4 ASM 121 from Jim. Excellent communication, fast and secure shipping. Can't get much better.

And a Led Zep fan, to boot.

Highly recommended! Thanks again.

4,445 posts

Grabed 30 odd and end books from Jim, Phenomenal shipping and perfect grades! Spot on A+!

8,259 posts

Purchased 5 Bronze age Thors from Jim. The books are beautiful and in all respects as advertised. His grading is strict and conservative (just how I like it (thumbs u ). Service and communication excellent. 100% Satisfied. Many thanks Jim, its a real plesaure and I look forward to the next time. :)

Cheers,

Robert

883 posts

Jim, Great Seller, Even better friend that I have made through the board. Honestly buying books you can do from really any seller on this forum as everyone has keys, but I would rather buy from a friend than anyone else and Jim is one of those people on here (of many) i consider a friend. He honest and is very understanding, and packs the books like a MOFO :devil:

+Great Books

+Great Selection

+Great Prices

+Great Communication......

Lets get our second deal rollin!!!

11,445 posts

I just finished my first transaction with Jim, and everything went perfectly. (thumbsu  My book was shipped quickly, packed impeccably, and Jim communicated often and was great to talk with.  Looking forward to more deals with him down the road! 

511 posts

Bought a great Hawkman #11 from Jim. Fast shipping and a real pleasure to deal with.

Edited by Ghastly542454

9,428 posts

Jim has been unswervingly polite and thorough in our communications. He packaged the 1 slab and handful of raw comics exceedingly well and shipped them quite expeditiously. His grading of the raw comics was spot on. I'd be happy to do business with him in the future.

111 posts

Bought a lot of 18 Silver Age X-Men from Jim last week.  Was great to work with and the books were as described and very well packed.  Wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.  Thanks!

6,780 posts

I bought a Showcase 60 that was superbly packed and communication was A+ ! 

I would recommend Jim for any buyer, big or small purchase. 

8 posts

I would heartily recommend Jim! Book arrived in 2 days,east coast-west coast.Well packed,book exactly as described. Will purchase from Jim again!

1,208 posts

Thanks Jim for a smooth purchase/transaction!  Always nice to make another boardie connection.(thumbsu

109 posts

Jim, thanks for the ASM 24. Great $3K transaction that went smoothly. 

Cheers,

Warren 

129 posts

Got some sweet ASMs from Jim that were tightly graded, fairly priced, and shipped fast in armor!  A+

654 posts

Bought a couple magazines from Jim.  Good communication, and books arrived quickly and exactly as pictured and described.  Thank you!