Robot Man's KUDOS Thread
5 5

90 posts in this topic

8,471 posts

Robot Man just bought some GA from me -- great communication, rapid payment, and a touch-base PM upon arrival. Of course, unless you're new here, you're probably not reading this as he's one of the great boardies and everyone knows  you can buy or sell with confidence! But, for you new folks, now you know!

6,837 posts

Bob purchased a low grade Ec from me and made lightning fast payment! Communication was also top notch! Cheers Bob!

2,574 posts

The comic book I purchased from Bob was described accurately, packaged well and shipped fast.  You can't ask for more than that.  Buy with confidence!  

266 posts

I bought a GA book from Robot Man and it just arrived. Great shipping/packaging and book is just as he described it.

Was a great pleasure doing business with you would gladly do it again. 

2,259 posts

I had 2 separate purchases from Bob, a comic and some cool "junk". Both were packed very securely and shipped quickly.

Looking forward to buying more from Robot Man.

1,586 posts

Love dealing with Bob. I just got a shipment from him, and it was well packed and accurately graded.

3,122 posts

Bob is one of the best on the boards. Got another book from him and it was pretty much a perfect transaction. Will buy more from any future sales thread he posts.

1,234 posts

Recently received another stack of comics from Bob. I believe this is my 9th stack. Descriptions of the books are spot-on. Packaging is solid and shipping is fast. You just can't find a lot of the books Bob puts up for sale. The fact that this is my 9th dance with Bob says it all. He's the man!

3,122 posts

Back again for more from Bob. Couldn't be happier with the deals.

210 posts

Very pleased with descriptions, communications and shipping of some cool esoteric comics. Bob is the man!

40,607 posts

Received yet another fab parcel of books from the fantastic Robot Man!

Always great to deal with,his sales threads are a treat!

56 posts

Hard to tell over a computer screen, but Bob's ease of transaction and his compliments on my packaging work makes me feel like he's a very respectable guy. I hope to have more deals with Bob in the future.

Highly Recommended(thumbsu

Cheers

19 posts

Received a package from Robot Man - packed well and shipped quickly.  Bob always provides great service, excellent comics and very reasonable prices.  Highest recommendation!  

400 posts

Purchased one book and am very pleased. Shipped fast and accurately described. :banana:

211 posts

Who knew I liked Nyoka comics from the 40s?  Bob, that’s who.  Just got a pair of GA jungle action classics from him and couldn’t be happier.

3,122 posts

Book received and it's as described, maybe even a bit better, and I couldn't be happier. I'll buy from Bob again and again. Thanks for making it easy.

18,359 posts

As always, it's a pleasure to buy from Bob (and to sell to him as well). Accurate descriptions, and quick on the shipping. The books arrived the day after he received my check.

1,149 posts

Very nice comic and shipped lightning fast. Awesome seller and board member!

5,386 posts

Bob is the absolute man!!! Always has awesome stuff, accurately described, well packaged and sent quicker than Barry Allen on Speed pills!! I can’t imagine a better seller and will be more than happy to give him as much repeat business as I can afford hehe!! thanks again bro!! Gino