• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

March Madness Grading Tournament - Final
2 2

115 posts in this topic

My grades are in!!  Regardless of who gets it this round, I just wanted to say thank you for having it! This was a whole lot of fun and I can't wait to do it again :D ( would have been a little bit more fun if Toro took me up on the dress wager :-) OH WELL, maybe next time :-))

Just now, Betty-Bates said:

My grades are in!!  Regardless of who gets it this round, I just wanted to say thank you for having it! This was a whole lot of fun and I can't wait to do it again :D ( would have been a little bit more fun if Toro took me up on the dress wager :-) OH WELL, maybe next time :-))

Good luck to you! :banana:

40 minutes ago, Betty-Bates said:

AWESOME! Still time for someone to add a nice fat Sephora gift card to the prize pool :D 

LoL. Sephora is in Corporate Buildings all over San Francisco. I probably see dozens of Sephora employees every day in my building (most if not all female).