[CLOSED] REDUCED AGAIN!! CRIME PATROL #15 CGC 2.0 UNIVERSAL
1 1

20 posts in this topic

Mystafo   

Hello again everyone! Got a couple of EC slabs for sale!

I've been a buyer and seller here on the boards many times and I also have many satisfied comic customers on ebay (ebay id able-pawn). Check out my kudos thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8328005#Post8328005

First :takeit: in thread OR by pm trumps any negotiations or discussions (YOU MUST SPECIFY DESIRED BOOK OR BOOKS) . No HOSers or Probies. Paypal preferred but I may consider other methods (check, money order) if contacted first before taking it. Returns accepted within 7 days of receipt. Book must be returned in EXACT condition received.

Shipping within the US via USPS Priority is included. No international shipping at this time...very sorry :(

Please feel free to pm me with any questions or offers or if you need better pics...Thanks for looking at my stuff!

Edited by Mystafo

Mystafo   

Tales From The Crypt #20 CGC 7.5 C/OW Universal (says Davis Crippen "D" Copy on label) - SOLD!  This is my beloved copy of TFTC #20 which I acquired here on the boards a couple of years ago.  The label says "Davis Crippen D Copy" however I got no certificate with the slab when I purchased it.  Case has some scuffing and areas of light scratching but no deep gouges or cracks.

DSC_0007_zpsqcch4hau.jpg

DSC_0008_zpse5u5ikrp.jpg

DSC_0009_zpshlaghmes.jpg

DSC_0010_zpsmns97rs7.jpg

DSC_0011_zpsweiz8sux.jpg

DSC_0012_zpsa5ynhdc0.jpg

Edited by Mystafo

Mystafo   

Crime Patrol 15 CGC 2.0 LT/OW Universal - NOW $450!!! Bought this book slabbed as well so no idea about pressing. Tear up from bottom edge to lower staple. I would assume it's detached there but the upper one seems good. Good size bottom right corner piece of cover missing. Cover is pretty dirty with what looks like a big black ink stain on the back cover.

DSC_0001b.jpg

DSC_0002.JPG

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0004.JPG

DSC_0006.JPG

Edited by Mystafo

Mxwll Smrt   
  • 2,330 posts
1 hour ago, Mystafo said:

Tales From The Crypt #20 CGC 7.5 C/OW Universal (says Davis Crippen "D" Copy on label) - $1400  This is my beloved copy of TFTC #20 which I acquired here on the boards a couple of years ago.  The label says "Davis Crippen D Copy" however I got no certificate with the slab when I purchased it.  Case has some scuffing and areas of light scratching but no deep gouges or cracks.

DSC_0007_zpsqcch4hau.jpg

DSC_0008_zpse5u5ikrp.jpg

DSC_0009_zpshlaghmes.jpg

DSC_0010_zpsmns97rs7.jpg

DSC_0011_zpsweiz8sux.jpg

DSC_0012_zpsa5ynhdc0.jpg

:takeit:

Mxwll Smrt   
  • 2,330 posts
44 minutes ago, Mystafo said:

You got it, sir!  Thanks a ton! ^^

Thanks!!

Edited by Mxwll Smrt

Fantastic Thor   
  • 3,023 posts
4 hours ago, Mystafo said:

Yea apparently photobucket is down ATM :frustrated:

Where are the funny books ??? ?

MBFan   
  • 319 posts
6 hours ago, Mystafo said:

Yea apparently photobucket is down ATM :frustrated:

I haven't tried it myself, but supposedly you don't need PhotoBucket to post photos here now. They say all you got to do is drag-and-drop!

Mio   
  • 3,489 posts

Nerz : missed it. Any chance you have a second copy of Crypt 20 in 7.5? :p

Mystafo   
On 4/21/2017 at 9:20 AM, Mystafo said:

Crime Patrol 15 CGC 2.0 LT/OW Universal - NOW $450!!! Bought this book slabbed as well so no idea about pressing. Tear up from bottom edge to lower staple. I would assume it's detached there but the upper one seems good. Good size bottom right corner piece of cover missing. Cover is pretty dirty with what looks like a big black ink stain on the back cover.

DSC_0001b.jpg

DSC_0002.JPG

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0004.JPG

DSC_0006.JPG

SOLD VIA PM!  Thanks to all for looking!