• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Szav Kudos thread
2 2

20 posts in this topic

I can't fill it, but I can get the ball rolling.

Scott had a great old high-grade SOTI book that I wanted, and patiently worked with me for a high dollar cash/trade deal that went very smoothly.  Two thumbs up!

Just after that, he bought a copy of SOTI from me.  Immediate payment, no issues.  Thanks, Scott!

I've bought books from Scott on a couple different occasions and everything has gone very smoothly.  Great communication, books were packed well and shipping was very fast.  Would absolutely work with him again.  He's a great guy and seems to genuinely have a love of collecting rather than a focus on making money.  :applause:

Scotty had some real good looking books for sale at very fair prices, so I purchased one. Should have purchased more :dang: Good communication, prompt shipping, well packed, will be on the lookout for his future sales threads for sure. Pleasure doing business

Just had a wonderful transaction with Scott involving a cash and trade for a classic golden age romance book. I've never done a trade through the mail, and can't say enough good things about how smoothly it went.

I'd be thrilled to do business or chat books with him in the future. Thanks again!

I just completed a transaction with Scott, adding four more Fiction House books to my new GA collection. First time buying from him and I confess it rekindled my faith in humanity, intelligence and fairness! Well packed. Overly fair grading. And prices that are INSAAAANE!!! So well done Scott!