• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2017 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up
10 10

576 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, aszumilo said:

Got my gift today.  There was no indication what it was and it wasn't wrapped.  Thought it was another book I ordered, so, I opened it.  Ooops.  I'll wait for the reveal thread to show it.  Thanks Avi.

I'm not even opening my junk mail....

I just sent a nasty note to the company I ordered some of the items from. They marked it as shipped 5 days ago. Tracking shows it hasn't been picked up yet.  :frustrated:

Edited by wombat

4 hours ago, miraclemet said:

4 hours ago, miraclemet said:

What happens when ur Secret Santa package arrives and you find out your SS is an OG Boardie HOFer (IMHO)....

giphy (1).gif

I was actually able to decipher your code.   (worship)  Now I no I've been here too long. 

Edited by comicdonna

7 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

I got the HOFer part , but what's OG?  I agree you are a HOFer anyway whatever  OG is. 

I would assume it means an "old" member of the boards, meaning someone who's belonged to the club a while?

16 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

I didn't think i'd been here that long,then saw I arrived in the same year of Oak! :whatthe:

Newb !!   :baiting:

Oak is ancient !!

Edited by Senormac