• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Six book grouping, Tos 52 7.0, 57 8.5 , 97 9.2, GL 86 9.0, Avengers 9 7.0

31 posts in this topic

$2000

Delivered via FedEx Ground--this will vary between 2 and 5 day delivery depending on your area of the country--local pickup available 5 minutes north of Sky Harbor Airport.

Accepted payment method: Bitcoin, Ripple

30 day no questions asked return policy, 5% restocking fee plus original shipping cost applies if returned

Please PM any questions and I will do my best to answer.
Green Lantern #86 9.0 OW-W, Pen Mark Front
Marvel Feature #12 8.5 OW-W
Avengers #9 7.0 OW
ToS #52 7.0 OW
ToS #57 8.5 OW 
ToS #97 9.2 White

20171223_142518.jpg

20171223_142435.jpg

Edited by Sean1125

23 hours ago, Sean1125 said:

For those interested parties who are willing to abide by my terms, I have over 167,000 feedback on eBay and I am confident we will complete a seamless transaction.

Whats your Ebay ID? 167,000 feedback on Ebay and your here asking for crypto payment? Not buying it bro!

If someone sends you Cyrpto they are crazy ! until you have some history or references !  That's  worse than western union! Fly away,

Go sell on eBay.

Edited by paul747

I would say ALL people on this forum that sell, ask buyers to pay by either Paypal (most do this), Check (most with stipulations involved) or Money Order with a combination of these.  I've never heard of paying by Bitcoin or Ripple....until now. 

IMO - If you want forum members to buy your books, I would HIGHLY recommend you accept one of the above forms of payment or a combination of the three.  

This is a mostly a "community" of comic collectors and most of us try to look out for one another on here.  

Enjoy!

18 hours ago, Dayzen said:

Only bitcoin, ripple ?

18 hours ago, Readcomix said:

Just meet him at the airport and bring a bottle o' ripple! (thumbsu

12 hours ago, thehumantorch said:

Welcome to the boards Sean.

What is ripple?

Think it was a typo. Pay wipple:shy: