• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What a lucky duck

14 posts in this topic

Yeah, this joker lives out here by me. I see him at flea markets from time to time. I find it not surprising that Metro hopped a plane right away to try and get in. I'm sure they left empty handed as this guy is sharp and doing his homework. Always fun to see noobs flipping through a pile not knowing what they are looking at. Looks like he is learning fast though. Instant retirement for me. Could you even imagine getting into that house...

14 hours ago, Junkdrawer said:

Well, that's officially the most depressing thing I've seen in a while. I watch this inane show, and he's one of the most annoying buyers. And that's saying something.

+1 what a tool. I see Darrell Sheets at the flea markets all the time. Actually, a pretty cool guy. Too bad it wasn’t him that found them. I’d have some of them by now.

Dave Heston is a regular seller st flea markets out here as well. Always selling karp. He is just as he is on the show...

22 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

It gives me that same feeling I get when I’m sitting at a restaurant and the table next to me is talking about how much they like Robert Downey Jr and then they talk about his breakout role as Edward Scissorhands :tonofbricks:

true story

+ infinity...

I must be a horrible person: I can't be happy for them. 

I would have no problem watching a video of a couple winning the powerball, because I have no attachment to the money, whatever the amount. So many of those books are issues that are dear to me, and to just fall into them like that just doesn't seem fair.  (shrug)

20 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Yeah, this joker lives out here by me. I see him at flea markets from time to time. I find it not surprising that Metro hopped a plane right away to try and get in. I'm sure they left empty handed as this guy is sharp and doing his homework. Always fun to see noobs flipping through a pile not knowing what they are looking at. Looks like he is learning fast though. Instant retirement for me. Could you even imagine getting into that house...

Yep his learning fast, and won’t sell cheap. Blessed guy