• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBay user fen_vivia. Aka kenneth Cheung from San Fran Ca
2 2

159 posts in this topic

32 minutes ago, 01TheDude said:

If you read the last few lines of their standard ebay ad-- apparently they don't give refunds-- only store credit.

I'm just now reading that he relisted the item, no way that's an 'accident' . He is playing us and he got caught. And why does he keep playing the medical card ? It's got nothing to do with anything.  I think he has lost all all credibility here. Definitely should go on everyone's naughty list.

3 hours ago, hobbyguy said:

Listen, you don't know my medical condition and my track record speaks for itself.  There was Nothing shady or malicious done on our end.  We relisted 200 items and that listing wasn't noticed until it was pointed out.  How dare you accuse us of trying to mislead our customers. Your ignorance is what needs to be examined, not my character.

What does your medical condition have to do with any of this ? How is it possible to list this book again by 'accident'. No way. Feel free to add me to your list of people to yell at.

His response to a Negative reminds me of the Seinfeld Soup Nazi attitude....

NOT an official pedigree comic, nor did it come with the Certificate pictured.Buyer: 

Reply by harleypool (Apr-16-18 11:06):

insufficiently_thoughtful_person NEWBIE YOU ARE BLOCKED! ALLbooks are official pedigrees, NOT CGC AS STATED

4 minutes ago, Bomber-Bob said:

His response to a Negative reminds me of the Seinfeld Soup Nazi attitude....

NOT an official pedigree comic, nor did it come with the Certificate pictured.Buyer: 

Reply by harleypool (Apr-16-18 11:06):

insufficiently_thoughtful_person NEWBIE YOU ARE BLOCKED! ALLbooks are official pedigrees, NOT CGC AS STATED

Yeah, he seems like a very pleasant person to deal with. :tonofbricks:

1 hour ago, porcupine48 said:

or a yacht?

my memory of that song is that very very soon after that video aired dozens upon dozens of girls suddenly began wearing their hair like hers and while it suited Jane Sieberry it doesn't suit dozens and dozens of other girls :P

On 7/25/2018 at 3:11 PM, hobbyguy said:

Wow, I thought this community would help.  Looks like I'm wrong.  Thanks anyway

What would you want me to do? I could protest outside Ebays corporate headquarters for you! Or give me the buyers address and I could put some rat poison in his food. I am an exterminator after all.

This is a trainwreck. OP, I'd wish to be done with you as soon and as shortly as possible, too. That's one of the worst eBay listings I've seen in recent years. I'm surprised you HAVE customers. 

22 hours ago, thehumantorch said:

On an imaginary pedigree collection that's apparently only recognized as a pedigree collection by the seller.

If the time ever comes for me to liquidate, I’m going to call it the “Bourbon Barrel Pedigree”.  Complete with funny anecdote about how I hand selected every book while toasted on some of Kentucky’s finest.  It won’t be true, but hey, why not?

22 hours ago, oakman29 said:

What would you want me to do? I could protest outside Ebays corporate headquarters for you! Or give me the buyers address and I could put some rat poison in his food. I am an exterminator after all.

Oakman is a bad person to have put you on his 'list'.

Kid bid on item.

Medical problems.

relative with medical problems.

Wife wont let me buy.

Computer glitch or pocket bidding.

2 hours ago, mattn792 said:

If the time ever comes for me to liquidate, I’m going to call it the “Bourbon Barrel Pedigree”.  Complete with funny anecdote about how I hand selected every book while toasted on some of Kentucky’s finest.  It won’t be true, but hey, why not?

Hey I own a bunch from that ped too!

...oh,  I mean,  that's not true. *hic*

So I just found this thread and have had a GREAT read! And did research myself. I have 1 GLARING question? In the original listing it states that the seller "does not accept returns". So why would he accept a 2 month old return?  

And while im at it...in the description ( as rude as it may be/seem) he does state

WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THIRD PARTY GRADING COMPANY GRADES WILL MATCH OUR GRADES....PERIOD. 

YOUR COMIC COULD GRADE LOWER IF SENT IN TO CGC OR CBCS .......OR IT COULD GRADE HIGHER. 

EITHER WAY IT IS A RISK YOU ARE TAKING, 
IF YOU WANT OR NEED A CERTAIN GUARANTEED GRADE, MEANING SPECIALLY 
WITH A BLUE GRADING COMPANY LABEL, PLEASE BUY ONE ALREADY GRADED.

THIS IS THE ONLY WAY ....THE ONE AND ONLY WAY TO GUARANTEE A GRADING COMPANY GRADED COMIC. 

so again why ACCEPT the return? Or im I missing something?
I am NOT on any side here for the record!