• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
49 49

61,047 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, F For Fake said:

Went to a sale at the LCS this AM, and was surprised to see this on the wall! I had to have it. Complete but both covers are detached, but still a winner for what I paid, I think. I've never had restoration done on a book before, but I'd kinda like to have the covers taped on (professionally) so I can read it without having it fall apart in my hands. Thoughts?

IMG_5936.JPG

That's an awesome book!

16 minutes ago, punksdropdirtysrh said:

Got this HTF Omni for my birthday (the 14th) and thus have completed my Deadpool ongoing in Omnibus format. Just need a few more to have every Deadpool related Omni :headbang:

3545A7CC-BC8C-49AF-8F67-8CF851862185.thumb.jpeg.cf6e951362e2eb96a8556beac2adc91e.jpeg

35AC4FD0-B66F-4762-B25B-5A9DCA4767FC.thumb.jpeg.8da6b4f4f83254e3e0f966ac80580467.jpeg

Man, the omni's always look so nice all lined up like that, same with DC's Absolutes. Pure shelf candy.

On 11/17/2018 at 3:29 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

That's an awesome book!

Thanks bud! I was certainly surprised to see it up on the wall! I'd just stopped by the shop for a 50 cent sale, and while I was there I was picking up my holds. Had already paid and nearly walked out the door when I saw it.