• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
49 49

61,046 posts in this topic

T1.jpg.25edda70293a18305818ea59f9dba758.jpgT3.thumb.jpg.169fc9a52ea4777759ee0990190f9c55.jpg

Been collecting signatures on this book for a few years now. This issue 100 of Transformers: Regeneration One from IDW Publishing is the end of the original Transformers run started by Marvel comics in the 1980s.

Michael Bell - G1 voice actor of  Prowl, bombshell, Brainstorm, First Aid, Sideswipe, and many more.

Dan Gilvezan -G1 voice actor of Bumblebee.

Frank Welker - G1 Voice actor of Megatron, Soundwave, Mirage, Sludge, Trailbreaker, Wheelie, Skywarp, and many, many, many more. 

Peter Cullen - G1 voice actor of Optimus Prime, Ironhide. 

José Delbo - Comic Artist.

Geoff Senior - Comic Artist.

Andrew Wildman - Comic Artist.

Casey W. Coller - Comic Artist.

Stephen Baskerville - Comic Inker.

Bob Budiansky - Comic writer & artist.

Nick Roche - Comic writer and artist.

Lee Sullivan - Comic Artist.

Jason Cardy - Comic Colourist.

Simon Furman - Comic writer.

John-Paul Bove - Comic colourist.

Gregg Burger - G1 voice actor of Grimlock.

T2.jpg.72c8dc99f2395de47ada2631c8cc1104.jpg

Edited by Yoshi

12 hours ago, Readcomix said:

And three....the real score...pockets sized for Silver Age with room to spare :cloud9:

image.jpeg

Awesome!  I've bought and sold several different spinner racks and companion pieces like this over the years.  In my experience, racks like this are a little harder to come by.  Congrats!

6 hours ago, DocHoppus182 said:

Awesome!  I've bought and sold several different spinner racks and companion pieces like this over the years.  In my experience, racks like this are a little harder to come by.  Congrats!

Thx! It fits silver with room to spare (Patriot6, your X-Men #9 tried it on for size!) so I figure it's fairly old. I wish there was an authoritative source on the various comic racks. But these days I don't see many and the majority are not for sale. 

15 hours ago, Readcomix said:

Thx! It fits silver with room to spare (Patriot6, your X-Men #9 tried it on for size!) so I figure it's fairly old. I wish there was an authoritative source on the various comic racks. But these days I don't see many and the majority are not for sale. 

I agree 100%.  IMO the spinner with the faces of Archie, Spidey, Superman and Richie Rich are the most common.  I'll post a pic later of the two I have currently.

2 minutes ago, DocHoppus182 said:

I agree 100%.  IMO the spinner with the faces of Archie, Spidey, Superman and Richie Rich are the most common.  I'll post a pic later of the two I have currently.

Cool, love to see. I think those are the most recent too. I have a 20-pocket non-spinner with that same top panel with those four. I believe that is the most recent vintage, 80's or early 90's at latest. One of my LCS' has a few.

14 hours ago, Readcomix said:

Cool, love to see. I think those are the most recent too. I have a 20-pocket non-spinner with that same top panel with those four. I believe that is the most recent vintage, 80's or early 90's at latest. One of my LCS' has a few.

Not trying to derail this thread,  but just two pics of the spinners I have currently. Sorry that the pics aren't the best.  The Comics Code rack is definitely rare, I only know of one other person that has one.

IMG_1360.JPG

IMG_1361.JPG

6 minutes ago, DocHoppus182 said:

Not trying to derail this thread,  but just two pics of the spinners I have currently. Sorry that the pics aren't the best.  The Comics Code rack is definitely rare, I only know of one other person that has one.

IMG_1360.JPG

IMG_1361.JPG

Awesome!

9 hours ago, DocHoppus182 said:

IMG_1360.JPG

IMG_1361.JPG

Both very awesome! We should start a "Show us your nice rack" thread.