• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
47 47

60,951 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Artboy99 said:

I picked up a second "Hey Kids" spinner rack at the Calgary Expo off a fellow CGC board member. 50 pockets to go with the 50 pockets on the other spinner = 100 total pockets. I put my Marvel Value Stamp collection into them. There were 100 marvel value stamps in series one so to me it was an excellent match!

:cloud9:

20190515_060707.jpg

That's nice!

10 hours ago, speedcake said:

Couple of gambles on ebay lots treated me right recently :cloud9:

IMG_1360.JPG

IMG_1361.JPG

IMG_1362.JPG

IMG_1363.JPG

IMG_1364.JPG

IMG_1365.JPG

IMG_1366.JPG

IMG_1367.JPG

IMG_1368.JPG

IMG_1369.JPG

IMG_1370.JPG

IMG_1371.JPG

IMG_1373.JPG

IMG_1374.JPG

IMG_1375.JPG

IMG_1376.JPG

IMG_1377.JPG

IMG_1378.JPG

IMG_1379.JPG

I had my eye on those lots too, I think.

Edited by RickL
Two letter word spelled wrong. Very embarrassing stuff.

Oh, and I also picked this Deodato Young Avengers 11 Variant out if the $1 sale as well, which apparently was a good idea. Looking at eBay it seems like this should cover everything I spent, which is cool. I almost put it back!

IMG_7716.JPG

26 minutes ago, F For Fake said:

$1 sale at the LCS on Saturday. Nothing of significant value, but I picked up some bronze and silver beaters to read, a few more Swampy books for my runs (I've been working for a few years to finish these ST runs for a dollar or less per book. Slow going but I'm nearly done!) and some Dejah Thoris books. I know everyone is all about the Parrillo these days (and I do like his stuff) but I think the Jusko and Anacleto covers are the books to beat. Jusko has been around so long, I think he's taken for granted. Anyway, like I said, nothing exciting, but still enough to make it worth heading up to the sale.

IMG_7712.JPG

IMG_7713.JPG

IMG_7714.JPG

Love love the Vault of Evil 9. Great Russ Heath cover! I too feel like Jusko is a bit slept on right now.