• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Threads being locked

32 posts in this topic

If your thread gets locked, then maybe you're the troll.

That may be above some people's reading level, though.

I was never in adult school for 2 decades, though... And I also haven't complained about CGC's grading of my brother's books prior to knowing how to grade myself...

I digress... Lock it up!

Edited by TwoPiece

7 hours ago, 01TheDude said:

Has some moderator gone rogue? Seems like there are a lot of threads being locked recently. We've lost our two best Friday threads -

:ohnoez:

even a pinned topic thread has been locked.

This is very strange.

I know! Where can we start a petition to bring back my 2 favorite Friday threads!

Free the threads!!

Edited by comics4all

8 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

Honestly, if the To Slab not to Slab thread keeps going then I wouldn't complain... that was made by the biggest troll on this website

Locked up, yesterday, friend.

There's a Friday thread already begging to be blown up, but I'm not taking the bait.

Yeah I even got some of my comments wiped before threads got locked yesterday I was teasing someone that they can’t claim to not be a troll and correct grammar in the same post! :baiting:

9 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

Locked up, yesterday, friend.

There's a Friday thread already begging to be blown up, but I'm not taking the bait.

Well at least share the thread! It is friday after all! :tink: It's gotta be 5:00 pm somewhere right now!

8 minutes ago, Bird said:

Yeah I even got some of my comments wiped before threads got locked yesterday I was teasing someone that they can’t claim to not be a troll and correct grammar in the same post! :baiting:

See? It's all your fault.

So, wait a minute, does this mean that all English teachers are trolls by default..?

1 minute ago, TwoPiece said:

See? It's all your fault.

So, wait a minute, does this mean that all English teachers are trolls by default..?

:troll: Sorry, can't answer! :sumo:

:roflmao:Just joshin'!

Found it pretty hilarious that a 14 year old thread got locked. The "Dust Ups" thread was started in 2005. Guess it just took a little while for it to gather steam!

2 hours ago, TwoPiece said:

I'll give you a couple hints:

• It starts with an "E".
  • Created by Trollywood.

Have fun. lol

Nah, that one seems like a bore waiting to happen.  Not one boast about buying X-Men 1 cover D for $2.50 right before it pops to $9,072 'cause its the first apperence of Magento.