• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2019 March Madness Grading Tournament Prize Thread
6 6

422 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, speedcake said:

And last but not least, this amazing picnic backpack complete with dish set, wine glasses, and everything else you'd need for a lovely picnic

IMG_1038.JPG

IMG_1041.JPG

IMG_1042.JPG

Jim bob beaver tails, that's amazing.

Didn't Blowupthemoon promise to top whatever Sckao sent lol 

22 minutes ago, thehumantorch said:

Didn't Blowupthemoon promise to top whatever Sckao sent lol 

That's not what I said. (tsk)

lol Great mystery box @sckao !!! Especially since he can't pick a prize.  Puts mine to shame. :sorry:
If  @HighStakesComics wants to show what I sent him...

16 hours ago, speedcake said:

There are nine of these super cool prints of classic comic book covers! I just took pics of a few of them.  can't wait to frame them up :foryou:

IMG_1026.JPG

IMG_1027.JPG

IMG_1028.JPG

IMG_1029.JPG

Love those prints, but why does the Spidey #68 show a 25 cent cover when that was a 12 cent book like the rest of them . 

Anyways that is one serious mystery box!  (thumbsu

11 minutes ago, toro said:

Love those prints, but why does the Spidey #68 show a 25 cent cover when that was a 12 cent book like the rest of them . 

Looks like they used Marvel Tales 68 but changed the logo to ASM, for some strange reason. Pretty cool looking but odd.

Edited by Jeffro.

On 4/22/2019 at 4:25 PM, speedcake said:

There are nine of these super cool prints of classic comic book covers! I just took pics of a few of them.  can't wait to frame them up :foryou:

IMG_1026.JPG

IMG_1027.JPG

IMG_1028.JPG

IMG_1029.JPG

So I figured Out today that these are the FOOM posters that I assume you got by paying the extra buck with your membership? Now I have to track down the ones I’m missing so I have a full set. Man this mystery box just keeps getting better (worship)