• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So where is kav?
2 2

64 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

he loves Curt Swan superman ! he has had some of his OA in published works , he has been through art school and readily gives tips and solid advice

he is one of the first people to help expose fraud on eBay and other places ..

he is probably the best member we have on the boards...

and yet some of the old guard that can't stand that they are not in control of these boards and it's members as they were many years ago when they teamed up and drove many potentially solid members away ... this same type behavior is still happening in the water cooler, there is a small clique over there that bands together and belittles all newcomers or those who do not think like they do..

this same clique actually believes they have the right to tell other members how to and how often they can posts 

Kav seldom ventured into the water cooler but when he did he made intelligent posts just as he does everywhere else ! but over there was belittled by the small gang that smears most everyone and the worst thing about it is that that same gang almost never makes comic book related posts ,.. they have joined a comic book chatboard and then have the nerve

to insult and malign those of us who do love collecting comics :sorry:

Craig, you're a kind hearted chap and I love you. I liked kav too when I joined and we got on. Then one day we had a misunderstanding and he turned on me for trying to help him. So we stopped getting on. He has good qualities for sure. No point holding grudges and I'd get on with him again. But kav has a blind spot which is that he is pathologically incapable of avoiding one or two members here with whom he has issues. I think he sees it as his mission to burst the bubble of their perceived pomposity.  Trouble is, it's painful and tedious for the rest of us to watch, as all these types of personal grudge battles are. 

So when he returns, my door is open for us to rub along again with the occasional bout of mutual teasing (hence Fat Arse Girl). I hope if he does, he learns how to use the ignore button, as I have :wishluck:

P.S. This thread will be pulled as, in my experience, threads about individual members always are. So post why you can. 

2 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

, my door is open for us to rub along again with the occasional bout of mutual teasing

Sounds like a party, I'm in! :banana:

1 minute ago, Get Marwood & I said:

P.S. This thread will be pulled as, in my experience, threads about individual members always are. So post why you can. 

thanks and you and him both contribute more solid comic related information than just about anyone else and that is what makes these boards great !!

2 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

thanks and you and him both contribute more solid comic related information than just about anyone else and that is what makes these boards great !!

Shut up you tart <3

3 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

100 % factored in? deeder than honey but not quite molasses 

That skeleton won't save you if Fat Arse Girl sits on you. And the claws will barely touch the surface. It'd be like two Jupiter's landing on you. 

That skeleton won't save you if Fat Arse Girl sits on you. And the claws will barely touch the surface. It'd be like two Jupiter's landing on you. 

Ok, even I'm laughing at that image. I know it's wrong. 

3 minutes ago, tv horror said:

That's it I've never been so insulted in my undead life, I'm going to bed...GOOD NIGHT!

giphy (1).gif

Me too. Not with you though mind, it's just a timing coincidence. 

4 minutes ago, tv horror said:

That's it I've never been so insulted in my undead life, I'm going to bed...GOOD NIGHT!

Me too. Not with you though mind, it's just a timing coincidence. 

...... sleep tight gents (:

Better Cooler Profile pic.jpg