• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who loves tracking their items on Ebay?

21 posts in this topic

55 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

It's like one of my favourite things to do. Right now a comic I just bought from an awesome dealer in Florida is currently in Cincinnati!!!!!

its all part of the "addiction" lol to have something in the "works", but we might laugh but lol

its a real thing and why people go into debt and end up with a bunch of beanie babies...

tread lightly :foryou: 

I will check to see when something ships, then daily to see if the delivery changes.  As I have had that happen with almost everything I have ordered.  In both early and later for delivery.  Normally just a day in either direction but still like to know when I have to stop at the mailbox since it is not located at my house but at the end of the street.  Out of site, out of mind otherwise.

10 minutes ago, Crops068 said:

I will check to see when something ships, then daily to see if the delivery changes.  As I have had that happen with almost everything I have ordered.  In both early and later for delivery.  Normally just a day in either direction but still like to know when I have to stop at the mailbox since it is not located at my house but at the end of the street.  Out of site, out of mind otherwise.

It's still exciting too! But yeah.

1 hour ago, ExNihilo said:

Shoot, when I was 14 there was no such thing as a tracking number.  You mailed in a form and waited patiently 6-8 weeks for your package to be delivered.

X-ray specs?  You were probably seven years past the Sea Monkeys stage by that time.

16 minutes ago, PunisherPunisherPunisher said:

Its no fun when book purchases are stuck at a postage facility especially over a long weekend 

I'm just hoping to get my purchase by this Friday.

Ebay just emailed me and said its left the global shipping center

I monitor incoming packages to make sure nothing is stolen off my doorstep.  (Ring Doorbell is an eye opener as the community reports what Nassau County PD try not to admit to.)

I also monitor outgoing packages to make sure nothing is stuck in transit after a week that they have been sent out. 

Depends on what I bought! Like right now I’m anxiously awaiting to be notified that a particular lot I bought has been marked as shipped. Mostly I don’t pay too much attention until around the time I know something should be delivered as we don’t have a doorman and the mailman has a tendency to put my packages on a little railing above the mailboxes and I’m always afraid someone will knock them off ..

ok FINE I track my purchases way too closely :fear:

38 minutes ago, speedcake said:

Depends on what I bought! Like right now I’m anxiously awaiting to be notified that a particular lot I bought has been marked as shipped. Mostly I don’t pay too much attention until around the time I know something should be delivered as we don’t have a doorman and the mailman has a tendency to put my packages on a little railing above the mailboxes and I’m always afraid someone will knock them off ..

ok FINE I track my purchases way too closely :fear:

Your not alone!

Just now, speedcake said:

Follow up: I just received notification that the lot I'm anxious to get my hands on has in fact been marked as shipped...But I wasn't checking hourly or anything   :ph34r:

Lol.

Shiiiiiiiiped!!!! 

Yippppeee!

It's like Christmas every week.

Heck yes! This one is a run of Hulk annuals from #1 through #25 plus Giant Size Hulk #1 and a couple extras that I won for a silly price. Was half expecting the seller to claim he couldn't find them, but he seems on the up and up and has in fact sent those preciouses my way. yippee indeed!

2 minutes ago, speedcake said:

Heck yes! This one is a run of Hulk annuals from #1 through #25 plus Giant Size Hulk #1 and a couple extras that I won for a silly price. Was half expecting the seller to claim he couldn't find them, but he seems on the up and up and has in fact sent those preciouses my way. yippee indeed!

You owe him 5 stars...you know that,right?