• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,913 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, DeadOne said:

Hopefully :wishluck:

I will be holding a small (30-40 issue) magazine sales thread in Mixed starting later tonight (hopefully around 8 ish ET). A variety of titles (Creepy, Eerie, Vampi, SSOC, Spirit, etc.) mostly low to mid grades (some higher).

Looking forward to catching up, so friendly banter would be more than welcome. :foryou:

:banana:

@oakman29

**HUGE SUMMER SALE PART 2 **TONIGHT @AT APPROXIMATELY 9PM EASTERN, 6PM PACIFIC STANDARD 

Many books reduced from sale 1 and many new books added. Will be a large sale, new grails and bronze, silver and gold added!!! This sale will have something for every budget and every collector. Hope to see you there...:banana:

3 hours ago, wombat said:
7 hours ago, DeadOne said:

Hopefully :wishluck:

I will be holding a small (30-40 issue) magazine sales thread in Mixed starting later tonight (hopefully around 8 ish ET). A variety of titles (Creepy, Eerie, Vampi, SSOC, Spirit, etc.) mostly low to mid grades (some higher).

Looking forward to catching up, so friendly banter would be more than welcome. :foryou:

:banana:

@oakman29

Link added below.

On 6/7/2019 at 2:34 AM, ChiSoxFan said:

Welp -- for better or for worse, sale will (hopefully) be starting on Sunday night.  :wishluck:  It's going to be a lot of books hopefully priced to move. Scanning hit a snag while I battled some dizzy spells and vertigo (so if the book in a scan is crooked, you'll know why, lol), but if everything goes to plan, I'm going to get everything going around 7 PM CST Sunday. Everyone is welcome to stop in and say hello. :foryou:

Whether I'm completely ready or not, it's a go for tonight -- 7 PM CT.  Hope to see some familiar faces stop by to say hello, and I'll be welcoming the new ones.  :foryou:

Edited by ChiSoxFan

Books are from recent collection are scanned and ready to go for tomorrow (Thur) 1pm EST start time.

Will include near runs, partial runs and single copies from

Hulk 103-118
Iron Man 2-15
Iron Man and Sub-Mariner 1
Marvel Super-Heroes 18
Marvel Tales 1-3
Silver Surfer 1-16
Strange Tales 135-139
Sub-Mariner 2-14
Tales of Suspense 66-97
Tales to Astonish 68,70,90,93

See you there!

Got a ton of new books in and I will be posting them as I have time over the next few days, hopefully.

If you have any interest or questions, feel free to message me and I'll get back to you with the best of my ability.

Amazing Spider-man #300 CGC 9.6 White

Authentic Police Cases #24 CGC 8.5 White (Matt Baker)

Avengers #69 CGC 9.8 White

Batman #153 CGC 9.4 OWW

Batman: The Dark Knight Returns #1 CGC 9.8 White

Black Panther #1 CGC 9.8 White

Crimes By Women #1 CGC 7.5 COW

Daredevil #52 CGC 9.8 OWW

Eternals #1 CGC 9.8 White

Giant-Size Spider-man #4 CGC 9.8 White (Punisher app.)

New Mutants #98 CGC 9.8 White

New Teen Titans #2 CGC 9.8 White

Secret Wars #8 CGC 9.8 White

Silver Surfer #5 CGC 9.6 OWW

Special Marvel Edition #15 CGC 9.6 White

Wolverine Limited Series (1982) #2 CGC 9.8 White
Wolverine Limited Series (1982) #3 CGC 9.8 White

X-men #103 CGC 9.8 White
X-men #104 CGC 9.8 White
X-men #109 CGC 9.8 OWW
X-men #116 CGC 9.8 White
X-men #129 CGC 9.8 White
X-men #130 CGC 9.8 White
X-men #134 CGC 9.8 White

On 6/13/2019 at 2:34 PM, Ricksneatstuff said:

I’m both happy and sad to see that you won’t sell all your rivets :wink: :baiting:.

Happy for my checkbook and happy for you for keeping them! Sad I won’t get a shot at them. Still, I will be tuning in tomorrow, excited to see which lovely interstellar books you will be offering. :popcorn: :banana:

Going to be putting these up for sale soon.

Two 35 cent price variants, a nice Showcase #22 and a gorgeous GSX #1

You can message me with any questions.

Edited by VintageComics

I will be holding a small sale again later tonight (starting around 8-ish ET) this time offering up some Marvel comic lots/runs from the last 10-15 years.
Avengers, X-Men, Iron Fist, Moon Knight, Daredevil, Fantastic Four, etc.

This will be in the Modern/Copper section. I'll link to the sales thread once it's created.

If you have a chance over the next few days, please stop by and check it out. :foryou: 

8 hours ago, DeadOne said:

I will be holding a small sale again later tonight (starting around 8-ish ET) this time offering up some Marvel comic lots/runs from the last 10-15 years.
Avengers, X-Men, Iron Fist, Moon Knight, Daredevil, Fantastic Four, etc.

This will be in the Modern/Copper section. I'll link to the sales thread once it's created.

If you have a chance over the next few days, please stop by and check it out. :foryou: 

Link

I will likely do a small sale soon, the top row in this photo likely in it (I am on the fence about one, might be a good Secret Santa for this year!)

D97cjO8X4AcPRR1.jpg

I might put up a TTA 44 as well

Edited by Bird