• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,913 posts in this topic

26 minutes ago, GACollectibles said:

Approx 2pm EST today I will start a thread with a small batch of raw books including

LB Cole romance covers
Jughead #1
Saunders Ziff-Davis GI Joe
pre-code war

and a few other misc books from a couple of collections, overall a couple of dozen books.

:whatthe:

I will be posting the following Golden Age Grails books later today.  Just need to get everything organized.  :frustrated:

• Wonder Woman #1 4.0 - 8th wrap married - cracked from the slab. 
  • All Star #8 CGC 1.5 Conserved OW/W
  • Archie Comics #1 CGC 7.0 Restored MP OW/W

If you see something you're interested in, send me a PM.  (thumbsu

I have decided to buy an AF15 this year! It may be a fool's errand but I am going to move anything I own to try and make it happen. But I ain't no fool, so I am going to start with the smaller stuff and clear it out!!! While I continue to log photos for my next massive fundraising copper/modern sale (200 items photo'ed so far) I decided to have a large tpb, sketchbook, hardcover sale. I have 60 books photo'ed today and will finish prepping this week and start the thread this Saturday. It will include a large assortment of items, many of which I have had signed over the years. So while some are personalized (mostly the sketchbooks) they will (mostly) all be offered.

So sigs from Harvey Pekar, Walt Simonson, Joe Sinnott, Bill Sienkiewicz, Sergio Aragones (with self portrait sketch), Rudy Nebres, Eddie Campbell, Rick Veitch, Mark Buckingham, Roy Thomas, David Llyod, and more.

Plus ogns, tpbs, omnibii, masterworks, chronicles, showcases, essentials and the like!

And I am happy to hold off on shipping until my next massive thread is over (it is coming late February/early March).

On 2/11/2021 at 4:34 PM, Bird said:

I have decided to buy an AF15 this year! It may be a fool's errand but I am going to move anything I own to try and make it happen. But I ain't no fool, so I am going to start with the smaller stuff and clear it out!!! While I continue to log photos for my next massive fundraising copper/modern sale (200 items photo'ed so far) I decided to have a large tpb, sketchbook, hardcover sale. I have 60 books photo'ed today and will finish prepping this week and start the thread this Saturday. It will include a large assortment of items, many of which I have had signed over the years. So while some are personalized (mostly the sketchbooks) they will (mostly) all be offered.

So sigs from Harvey Pekar, Walt Simonson, Joe Sinnott, Bill Sienkiewicz, Sergio Aragones (with self portrait sketch), Rudy Nebres, Eddie Campbell, Rick Veitch, Mark Buckingham, Roy Thomas, David Llyod, and more.

Plus ogns, tpbs, omnibii, masterworks, chronicles, showcases, essentials and the like!

And I am happy to hold off on shipping until my next massive thread is over (it is coming late February/early March).

Good luck! 

I've thought about doing this often.

Keep us posted on the AF15! 

On 2/17/2021 at 6:51 AM, KCOComics said:

Good luck! 

I've thought about doing this often.

Keep us posted on the AF15! 

Thank you. I have listed 100 or so items in copper/modern starting last night with more to come...slow going' so far! 

I am going to do this...life is about conforming the world to your will. I have $2K in the fund now from the sales of small stuff so far but every $ helps so feel free to peruse the thread in c/m! Crowdsource my AF15 for me! (No, just buy some books!!!)

I am shooting for low grade AF15 that presents well, so I might just price myself out of my market but we will see! Thanks again!

Next week I'll be running my annual TAXMAN Thread. I'm putting it in the Mixed Age Forum, as there will be GA, SA, BA, CA, and some MA .... so call your boss and tell him(her) that you'll be MIA. 

Thanks again to everyone for all the purchases last year. This sale highlights Atlas War, Western, Horror along with Warren and Skywald magazines, some DC Western, War, and a few Romance.... a short box of BA Horror, a short box of CA and MA hotties, and maybe even some cool yet affordable Sci-Fi Pulps. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

my AF15 fund thread is closing tomorrow

as the title now says, I have a discount running for new purchases as follows:

buy $40+ worth of items all priced $5 or less and take 33% off!

buy $75+ worth of items all priced $5 or less and take 40% off!

buy $100+ worth of items all priced $5 or less and take 50% off!

buy $60+ worth of items priced $12 or less and take 33% off!

buy $100+ worth of items priced $12 or less and take 40% off!

pages 1-5 are still 20% off if purchased individually

see y'all at the vcc!

28 minutes ago, Azkaban said:

will be posting again this Saturday starting around 8:00 eastern 7:00 central :gossip:

Hope to see you there (thumbsu DON'S COLLECTION over in Mixed

@lizards2 @Batarag @speedcake @Changer @skypinkblu @BorderlineHoarder @steveinthecity @grebal @kairos70 @echu @musicmeta @TheAvenger80 @davet75 @Jaydee @Djohnson321 @misterrmystery @sacentaur @PreHero @SkOw @Kree8ev1 @Mr Sneeze @Big.Mike @hatrik777 @BuscemasAvengers @Pitboss @bentbryan @smithdatura @Toz @blue808 @Spyder! @MDR123 @chevalmeow @JollyComics @crimson dynamo @wormboy @50 Fiddy @comicguy77002 @aleiggi13 @crassus @SpudsOnAHalfShell @fastballspecial @sassemble @comicsyte95 @p-kay14 @pabstbluerobot @lonetree @laurente @Stinkowhiff @mbatko_8 @TrayKnight @cosmic_surfer @whine49er1 @Knightkk @GEEzusWalks @Skylath @loboagain @stippy52 @dhgladiator @Funnybooks @Stevemmg @Jginsberg79 @pickycollector @djpinkpanther67 @ImageMask @Comicshows @Unstoppablejayd @Cephusdog @Jeffro. @Muno42 @JRBaxter @bb8 @podochigae @Gsims718 @Morganmi @wohde99 @bubbagump @aardvark88 @FlyingDonut @WoWitHurts @realitytrip @electricprune @damJadler @Ant-Man @The Comic Source @JV73 @Raze @Comics4All @Wolverinex @adampasz @dza510 @DocSaum @CDaBruce @Chazgee @Randall Dowling @bikesnbuses @AJLewandoski @EmilC @BoogieWoogie @Hongalez @scrape1 @Arcade @bobpfef @surfcitycomics @universal soldier @Haupia @pacino408 @habsfan1 @zoso99 @Susanville @SargenticusV @jimjum12 @bjk26

What are you posting this weekend?

13 minutes ago, Comics4All said:

What are you posting this weekend?

Fantastic Four but I'm sure I'll come across other things :gossip: