Misc Forum Alert!
6 6

250 posts in this topic

6,408 posts

IF IF IF my power holds during this week's blizzard, I will attempt later tonight to begin the magazine sale thread I have long threatened -- about 120 of them, some uncommon stuff and some keys. If I cut off abruptly, assume I lost power again. 

39,345 posts
2 minutes ago, Point Five said:

You still use the Misc Forum Alert thread? Damn. Now THAT is old-school.  :baiting:

lol :hi:

25,981 posts
Posted (edited)

I have a batch of 17 Copper and Modern books that a friend  asked me to sell for her. She's not terribly computer savvy and these belonged to her son (who finally got married;)

Anyway, some are Infinity War/Gauntlet books. I'll be listing them as one batch in copper modern.

Edited by skypinkblu

26,933 posts

Getting books together for an August thread...… a lot of variety. I do have one batch of books that were autographed by Dave Stevens(...but not SS), and most are in that gray area that I consider to be copper but are boarderline. I wonder if I'm OK to list them in the regular thread or should I go to Modern ? GOD BLESS

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

9,501 posts

I've got a 7,000+ collection for sale that includes Hulk #181, ASM #121 (two copies), #129, #300, Giant-Size X-Men #1, New Mutants #87, #98, and much more.

38,614 posts
On ‎9‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 9:14 PM, bounty_coder said:

Guess what time it almost is???

Thanksgiving?

Image result for wild turkey jpg